Vows

I woke up the next morning and went to Stacy's house to get ready. "What did I say about beauty sleep!" She yelled. "Sorry, wedding jitters," I explained.

She applied a thin line of eyeliner for me. She applied nude colour gloss and a faint coat of white eyeshadow. She made my cheeks shiny by applying little golden glitter on them.

She tied my golden curly hair into a bun. She left a few curls in the front hanging. I thought I looked beautiful. I stood up. I was wearing a white robe currently. I leaned against the dressing table with my hands on it as Stacy went to get my dress.

She helped me put it on. It was all perfect. She attached the veil to my bun using the brooch I had given her for her wedding. "Thank you so much!" I said as she finished her masterpiece. "This is amazing!" i said.

*time for the wedding*

It was finally time for the wedding. My father stood next to me as I locked my hands into his as we paraded down the aisle. I imagined soft soothing music playing like they had in any romantic movie. Stacy and all were looking at me from the seating places, beaming. My heart stopped as I finally caught a glimpse of Logan waiting for me at the altar. He looked just perfect. This time, instead of watching the bride and the groom, I just looked at Logan and saw the love in his eyes for me. His smile stretched from ear to ear, and I could see a sparkle in his eyes.

As I approached the altar, My father let go, and I gave my bouquet to Stacy. I stood next to Logan hand in hand. "You look beautiful." He whispered into my ears. "You too," I said. "I-I mean you too look handsome," I said nervously. I guess I was just too nervous to process anything. We both smiled and recited our vows.

"You may kiss the bride," said the priest, and I felt Logan's soft lips smash against mine. After sometime, It was the battle of our tongues. I didn't care if everyone was watching, I didn't want this moment to end. I was finally married to my Romeo. I heard people hooting, and then eveyone stood up and started clapping. We finally pulled away and started laughing.

Today was just perfect. I was finally with Logan, and I didn't want that to end.....Ever.

--------------------X-------------------

Hey guys, just one more chapter for my story to meet its end. I hope you've liked it, Please vote and comment.

P.S.: If you want to know how Logan looked in the wedding, Look at the cover of my book.

-rajvi2345 xoxoxoxo