Proven

The next few days at work were the worst. Daniel had organised a meeting for everyone in charge of the front page. Since our newspaper was going so well, We had gotten mixed assignments. We all had been paired up. My partner was more like an old enemy. Nicholas. I tried to ask Daniel to change my partner, but of course he wouldn't!

The office was shut for the next week due to some rent issue that continued, so we all had to work in pairs alone at home.

I was not even the slightest bit pumped for having Nicholas over after our break up. But since it was work related, I'd just have to endure it.

We decided to start work the day after we got the assignment. So Nicholas came over. He entered my house and I said, "Hey come in. Just wanted to tell you, no hard feelings for that day. I mean we're gonna be partners for this assignment so. I was still into Logan that time when we were dating and now I'm back with him. Sorry for what I said to you." I explained. "Don't worry about it." Said Nicholas. But little did I know that my 'rivalry' with Nicholas wasn't over yet.

I turned around to go get my computer from my room, but to my surprise Nicholas cornered me against the wall and kissed me! "Nicholas!" I screamed. "Let me go!" but my efforts were futile because his strong arms just ripped off my t-shirt until I was wearing nothing but a pair of shorts and a spaghetti top. Luckily, I had given Logan my spare house keys and I heard him outside my house say my name. "Help!" I yelled, but Nicholas put his hand on my mouth. Logan entered my house and ran towards us. I took the opportunity and escaped from his tight clasp. I just sat down on the floor. My eyes felt blurry, and the last thing I remember was that I fainted in strong arms.

I woke up to see myself in a red t-shirt comfortably lying down on my bed. My mom was sitting next to me. "Hey sweetheart." she said. "What happened?" I said while getting up slowly. "One of your colleagues tried to harass you. Logan saved you." She explained. "W-where is he?" I asked. I looked up and saw him standing near the threshold of my room with my dad.
"Logan's the perfect man for you June. We're sorry to have underestimated your choices. You're old enough. I'm sure you'll do what's right for yourself." Said my dad. I started beaming.

I got out of bed when my mom said, "It's time for us to go back to our home now. Our two weeks here are done." I escorted them towards the door and hugged both of them and wishes them well.

"Thank you" I told Logan once my parents had left. "What for?" he asked. I raised an eyebrow acting as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. "For saving me today silly! If you weren't there, I don't know what would have happened to me." "I love you June. I would never let anything happen to you." With that, his lips met mine and we moved them in sync. I was glad that Logan was mine.....forever.

-------------------X----------------
Heyy guys....Logan and June are finally gonna live without any further distractions :)...Hope you'll like the story so far...please vote and comment :)

NOTE: the next chapter will resume from after three years...

-rajvi2345
Love ya xoxoxoxo