Done For Good

The next day was a Saturday, so that meant no work :). So, Logan came over to my place and we watched a movie.

We sat on the couch cuddled up together. I wrapped myself in a blanket because it was getting quite cold. We were watching a classic. It was night time. The movie made me sleepy, so I crashed on Logan's shoulder unknowingly.

After the movie was over, I heard the TV switch off. I felt someones hand over my head. It had to be Logan's. He picked me up bridal style and took me to my room. He lay me down on my bed and kissed my forehead. I smiled at that and opened my eyes. I sat up straight and asked him to sit at the corner of the bed next to me.

I held his head with my right hand and kissed him. He took a second to register what was happening and started to kiss me back. Our lips moved in sync, and I lost the will to pull away. He put his hand around my waist and lifted me up. "Ah! I let out a short scream and we both started to giggle. He set me down on the floor and we resumed our kiss. He managed to get his tongue inside my mouth and pretty soon our tongues were battling. I closed my eyes really tight and found the courage and pulled away. I hugged him before he could kiss me again, and he hugged me tighter. I was wearing a crop top, so I could feel his arms on my skin and I got goosebumps. "I love you," I whispered in his ear and he said, "I love you most." He kissed my cheek and left.

The next day I woke up at 8 and I heard the doorbell ring. I saw Logan standing there, and he looked pretty pissed. He entered my house without waiting for me to make way. He held a newspaper in hand, and held it out for me to see. "Would you like to explain to me what this is?" He asked in a pissed tone. "What??" I asked in a very confused tone. On a copy of my very own newspaper, I saw my column with that just-for-passing-time article I had written about me and Logan. Then it all clicked. My assistant must have entered my cubicle and must have seen the article thinking it was the next issue I had written. Under the Heading, 'Our writer on Love has her own story' was the entire account with the pictures that I had written on us both. Logan stared at me in disbelief. "I can explain Logan. I-" He cut me off and said, "Explain what!? That you used me to get front page in your newspaper!" "It wasn't like that!" I said trying to hold back the tears. "Well then I don't have any other way to see it," Logan said in a hushed tone. "We're done!" He finished. My heart dropped, " What?" I asked, but it was too late because he had already slammed the door and left. I collapsed on the floor. I had lost the will to live anymore. Everything I ever cared about had been taken away from me. Now Logan as well had gone. Tears streamed down my cheeks.
I had given up on myself.

--------------X---------------

Heyy guys.... I told you this chapter was sad. Can June patch things up and get back with Logan?? Read on to find out.

-rajvi2345