The Big Day

It was the night before the wedding and I was at Stacy's house. I looked out through her room window and stared at the decorations in her backyard. It all looked beautiful. I thought of Logan and his efforts as well and smiled. I would tell him tomorrow, how i felt about him, even if he didn't feel the same way. I turned around and saw Stacy sitting on her bed with her cartons packed with her belongings. Her parents were deciding to shift into Stacy's house tomorrow. "Sleep early tonight, you need the beauty sleep. Got a big day tomorrow," I told Stacy. " You too," replied Stacy. With that I hugged her and left.

*the big day*

The wedding was starting early morning at nine thirty. I reached her house at seven and we started her make up.

Stacy sat in front of a mirror while I worked on her face. I applied a rich tone of white eyeshadow on her eyes and a thin line of liner on her eyelids and below. I made her cheeks slightly pink and shiny and applied a nude colour lipgloss on her lips. I tied her long black hair into a bun and left a few strands of hair in the front hanging. In the end her face looked beautiful.

"Time for the dress!" Yelled. Stacy clapped her hands in excitement as I removed her dress. I helped her put on. We went back and sat on the chair in front of the mirror. I gifted her a brooch which had blue sapphire carved in it. I attached her veil to her bun using the brooch. To complete her attire by putting on her white heels. Stacy was ready.

"Stacy?" I heard a familiar voice call from the stairs. Stacy's mother I thought to myself. She walked into Stacy's room and was about to embrace her in a hug when I stopped her saying, "Uh! No smudging my masterpiece!" Stacy looked at me and her mom said, "No,no she's right said Her mom.

I wore my dress and left my shoulder length golden curls open and put on the flower pin. I wore white wedges and
white eyewear and outlined my eyes with black liner. We gathered near Stacy's back door since it was time.

---------------------X-------------------

Hey guys!!! plz read the next few chpts coz June might admit her feelings for Logan!! Please Vote and comment.
There's another Logan Lerman story named opposites attract by sparkyowls. It's really good!

- rajvi2345