That feeling of de ja vu

I woke up in the morning with a start as i heard the loud ringtone of my cell phone."Ughh!" I groaned and answered my phone. "Hello?" i said in a half sleepy voice."June! why do you sound so sleepy?!" Asked Stacy. "Why do think! You woke me up Stace!" I cried. "It's Saturday! can't we just take a day off from wedding details! It's stressful!"
I complained. "What if it's a Saturday! Don't be lazy!" Ordered Stacy. "I'm gonna need you to be at 'Cafe New York' by eleven. Now I gotta go. See ya!" Before I could reply Stacy hung up.

" Cafe New York at eleven 'o' clock," I recited to myself as a compelled myself to get out of bed. "Cafe Ne- eleven 'o' clock!" I yelled staring at the wall clock in my room. "It's already ten!"

I sprinted towards my bathroom and ran myself a bath. I didn't wait for the water to become warm and so I stepped into the tub yelling, "Cold! cold! cold!" I quickly rinsed of the body wash and got out. I picked any random piece of clothing attire and wore my earrings. I didn't bother combing my hair either and I quickly put on a pair of black heels. I grabbed a cheese toast, my car keys and purse and left for the ground floor. I waited impatiently for the lift to come, but when it didn't come, I started to get annoyed and ran down eight flights of steps. I hopped into my car and sped away.

What a rush! I thought to myself as I parked the car near the cafe. I entered the place to see Stacy sitting on the table sipping on a cup of coffee. I sat on the chair opposite to her and said,"Sup!" She stared at me wide eyed and I asked, "What?" She replied saying, " Is it just me or are you wearing two different earrings?!" "Oh!" I said while removing my earrings and putting them in my bag.

"Ah! Finally," said Stacy. I turned around to see two figures walk through the door. My eyes opened wide and my jaw dropped. Could it be, or were my eyes just playing tricks on me! Walking through the door was the perfectly perfect stranger, Logan! Behind him stood a tall yet handsome man. His hair was a shade of golden, just like mine. His eyes were dark brown in colour and he flashed a smile. Ryan, I thought to myself. I stood up in shock and said, "You?" and Logan echoed my words. "Wait, you two know each other?!" Asked Ryan, astonished. "Yeah," I said. "We bumped into each other," said Logan. "At fifth avenue," I finished. "Ha!" Yelled Stacy in an exited voice. "Well that's great. Guess you both won't need an introduction. After all you'll are working together." "What!" Logan and I yelled simultaneously. "What's better than the Best man and the maid of honour working together!" Stated Ryan. My stomach did a flip- flop and that strange feeling of de ja vu returned.