Unexpected

*one week later*

I was just sitting at home working on my article when I heard the doorbell ring. I opened the door to see two completely unexpected guests at my threshold. "Mom? Dad!," I yelled giving them both a hug. "How come?" I said both in curiosity and surprise. "We just thought we'd come and see how you were doing with your career and all." Said my mother.

My mother had green eyes and blonde hair. Even by being forty-five, she looked young. My dad was a tall man. His hair were greying, but it was naturally black and a little curly. He had grey eyes. One could tell that I was their daughter.

I had seated them comfortably on the couch, and gave them each a glass of water. "Where did you get that from?" asked my mom pointing at the diamond pendant given to me by Logan. I didn't want them to know about Logan yet, so I said, "Oh! This! My friends gave it to me as a birthday present." To that my mom nodded her head in acceptance. "Well, we'd better get going w-" "Where are you'll going," I said, cutting my dad off. "We're staying here for two weeks. We didn't want to inconvenience you with all that work on your head," explained dad. "Okay," I accepted without an argument. I saw them off, and then rushed to meet Logan.

I wore my overcoat, took my car keys and house keys and left. As I arrived there, I rang the doorbell like a hundred times out of desperation. Logan quickly opened the door, and I said, " Emergency!" and I entered his house.

I quickly sat down on the couch and buried my head in my hands. "Hey, what is it? " Logan said in a hushed tone. "My parents are here!" I said in a stressed voice. "Isn't that a good thing?" He asked. "No silly! I haven't yet told them about you. What if they don't approve of you! I can't stand being away from you again!" I said almost on the verge of crying. "Hey, it's gonna be alright. They're gonna approve of me okay? How can they not," he said comfortingly. I nodded my head in approval. "We're never gonna be that way again," He said putting his warm hand on my face. I did the same for him and we saw eye to eye. He kissed me and I kissed him back. His kiss was comforting, and it calmed me down immediately. "Okay, I'll make you meet my parents tomorrow. But just promise me everything will be alright." I said. "I promise," confirmed Logan.

------------------X------------------

Hey guys.....Now what will June do?? What if her parents don't approve. Will she be able to live without Logan....Again??? Read on to find out.

-rajvi2345