The First Date

It was seven in the morning on a Sunday the next day. I was too excited to sleep. I guess it was the same case with Logan because he texted me saying, Hey babe :). Wanna hang out. Sure! I texted him. Great, so Times Square at ten? He asked. yep :* I replied.

I made myself breakfast and removed my best pair of clothes. I wore a Red crop top with a white jacket and white full length pants. I put on a faint shade of white eyeshadow and nude colour lipgloss. i straightened my hair, and held it back with a hairband.

I arrived at times square to see Logan leaning against the wall wearing a grey V-neck t-shirt with black denims and white shoes. I approached him and he kissed my forehead. He put one arm around me and asked, "What do you want to do?" "How about we first go to the mall to hang. Then we can hang at Stacy's house. Her parents are out for a two day trip. I don't know where to but!" Logan smirked at that last remark.

We arrived at the mall. Logan seemed a lot in the mood for pranks that day, because he surely played a lot of those. Especially on strangers.

We entered a shop, where we saw the attendant doing up her hair, and we stole her rubber band, and left her hanging. One girl had hung her clothes over the door of the changing room and well, when she came out, she couldn't find them. In the end, they found their belongings eventually. But till then, we left them shocked.

"Are you always such a prankster?" I asked. "No, It's just with you" he said putting his arm on my shoulder. I held it and we continued walking.

After sometime, We grabbed coffee at Starbucks. "Uh June?," asked Logan. "yeah," I continued. "Wait here, I'll be back in a few," He continued. "K," I said. Logan was back in what seemed like five minutes and we left. We walked out of the mall and sat on one of the benches. I leaned on him while still sipping on my coffee. "June, I got something for you he said while holding out a charm bracelet. It had only one charm on it, a golden heart. I opened it and. It had a picture of me and logan together from the day of the wedding. On top the words, Your My Juliet were elegantly carved.

"That's so sweet," I told him. "Thanks," I said while embracing him into a hug. He smiled at me and pecked my lips. Logan got up and said, "Come on, we'll get to Stacy's house."

We got into Logan's black Range Rover and started to ride towards Stacy's house. No one spoke at all until Logan decided to turn on the Radio. A classic was playing and Logan decided to start singing. I stared at him, and let him have his fun until I got sick of his off-keyed voice. So in order to make the pitch sound right, I started to sing with him. It was loads of fun!

We reached Stacy's house and I ran upstairs and made myself comfortable on her bed. Logan sat on the chair. He picked up my guitar and started to play. I always left my guitar at Stacy's because the only time we actually played was together. "You play?" I asked Logan in surprise. "Yeah,"He confirmed. I watched in awe as Logan played each chord in perfect tune. I went and sat next to him. I took the guitar from his hands and started to play. I played the song, 'Love Story' by Taylor Swift. I sang along as well. "You have a beautiful voice," said Logan. He leaned forward and was almost about to kiss me when my phone rang.

I picked it up to see Stacy calling. "It's Stacy!" I told Logan. He smiled and said," Well take it!" "I answered the call and quickly asked her, " Where did Ryan take you! Are you fine!" "Yes June! I'am fine! Turns out that Ryan has a private beach house near Rio." She finished. I definitely didn't wanna hear the rest if the details so I handed the phone to Logan and he spoke to Stace and Ryan. He handed the phone back to me. I held it back to my ear when Stacy asked, "What is Logan doing with you?" "Well, last night after you left, we kinda admitted our feelings for each other and we're together now." I said holding Logan's hand. Stacy screamed in surprise in the phone and we both started to laugh.

After that it was time for us to leave. We went to the main entrance and Logan dropped me home. He left me till my doorstep. He hadn't ever been to my house so I asked him to come for maybe a couple of minutes. "Wow!" he said looking at my flat. "You like it ?" I asked "It's great," He said.

He hugged me and we stared at each other's faces for a few seconds. "You're beautiful," he said putting his hands on my waist. I wrapped mine around his neck and started playing with his black hair. He gently and slowly pressed his thin lips against mine. I played along. I bit his lip by mistake and he let out a soft moan. I pulled away and laughed. But Logan didn't seem satisfied because he resumed our kiss. He pulled me closer if that was even possible. He started to apply more pressure on my lips, but I didn't care. My lips started to get tired after a while and so I pulled away and gave him a hug. He half smiled, almost like he was disappointed that I pulled away. He kissed my forehead and said, "Bye June, I love you." "Love you too," I said and ushered him towards the door. I closed the door behind him and continued into my room.
---------------------X-----------------------

Heyyy, I don't know what to say ;)

My friend isha_cupcake wrote a book named addicted to you. If you're a Justin fan, then that's the perfect book for you ;)

-rajvi2345