Meeting Up Secretly

My parents generally came to meet me every alternate day. So Logan and I would try to meet up as often as possible.

Logan's birthday approached, and I yearned to spend the entire day with him. Luckily, my parents were here only for another week, and they had gone out, so I was free to go and meet Logan. I asked him to meet me at central park. I crossed the road to see him standing there with his hands tucked into his pockets. I ran towards him and hugged him.

Nothing else mattered in the world today more than him. I smashed my lips onto his. I held his head and moved my lips in sync with his. He held my waist and pulled me closer. Even he didn't want to pull back. He bit my lip and I let out a slight moan. I let him slide his tongue into my mouth. We kissed for what seemed like forever not willing to give away. But my lips got tired and I pulled back. Logan pecked my lips twice and then let go.

I removed a small box from my overcoat pocket and gave it to Logan. "Happy birthday," I said. "What's this?" He asked. "It's nothing compared to what you gave me, but it's better than nothing." He opened the box and looked inside. I had given him a keychain. It was shaped like a golden heart, and inside it was a picture of the two of us. On the outer side, the words, 'True Love' were elegantly carved. "June! this is amazing he said." "Really! I'm glad you like it." I said.

We held hands and walked around the park together. Later, we drove to sunset point and watched the sun set. We sat side by side on the beach, our favourite place to hang, watching the sun go down. It was beautiful. The sky turned orange, and the reflection fell on the sea. We heard the sound of the waves hitting against the shore. From the corner of my eye, I saw Logan looking at me with his perfect blue eyes. I closed my eyes and let the peace and calm seep in.

I felt Logan's hand on mine, and I opened my eyes. I looked at him and said, "Happy birthday Logan. I love you." "June Havens." he said. "You're so beautiful,"he finished. I closed my eyes and felt his lips touch mine. Only if it was for a minute, I wanted this kiss to last forever. Coincidently, we saw fireworks burst around us, and we laughed to ourselves. I leaned my head on his shoulder and we stared at the night sky being decorated by fireworks.

-------------------X-----------------

Hey guys...please vote and comment....sorry for the short chapter...love ya

-rajvi2345