Chapter 12: Hope

I awoke to a blinding light and at the foot of my bed my mother stood and smiled. I rubbed my eyes but she was still there and she couldn't stop smirking.

"Oh Juliana, if only you did what you were meant to. You shouldn't have interfered with the witches. I can't wait to see you cringe in pain from the pain."

"Mother what did you do?"

She smiles slyly and picks up a white bundle. She lets it face me and I see Hayley's baby. Her small little hands, fingers, nose, lips. She's just so perfect. Mom smiles and looks at me.

"She has your brothers charm but she's an abomination," she says and places the baby at the bed where I lay.

"She's perfect," I growl and hold her in my arms but mom snatches her away.

"Before I even mess with her, you should see your brother punished for spying on me. Did you really think that I wouldn't know?"

My heart stops,"I don't know what you're talking about."

She smirks,"Don't lie to me. In fact I bet you're excited to see him!"

She snaps her fingers and Kol appears and he looks at me. His hands are bound behind his back and he has a stake lodged near his heart. His face is bloody and sweaty.

"No, mom don't you dare mess with him!" I scream at her and she shakes her head.

"You already condemned him, Juliana," mom says and rips the stake out. Kol bellows in pain and I try to get up but mom places her hand out. I get pushed into the mattress and can't move.

"Your power comes from me. You'll never be more powerful than me, you'd be smart to remember that."

I watch as she turns towards Kol. She takes the stake and jams it into his heart. Kol yells and then I see the light fade. He turns gray and shrivels up and falls over. I sit there gasping and tears flowing.

"You psychotic bitch!" I shout and use all my power to break free but it doesn't work. She grabs Niklaus' baby and smiles.

"It sucks she had to be your brothers child, but death by me is a lot better than by an enemy," she says,"Take a good look because this is gone."

She takes a silver dagger and stabs it through the baby and then I feel myself die.

I jerk awake to see Elijah holding me and telling me to breath. I feel for my bite and its gone. I swallow back my tears and try to relax. That hallucination was so vivid.

"Juliana, are you alright?" he asks and I nod.

"I'm fine now, where's Niklaus and Hayley?"

Elijah moves his head over to where Hayley sits on the couch holding the baby tight in her arms. Niklaus watches happily. He looks peaceful and just happy.

I walk on over and Niklaus looks at me with happiness and I smile. I look down at the baby girl and place my hand on her tiny one. She smiles at me and holds my pointer finger with her whole hand. Hayley smiles and looks at with a gracious smile.

"Do you want to hold her?" Hayley asks and I shake my head.

"We have a problem," I tell them and they look at me.

"What is it?" Niklaus asks and I sigh.

"I know why the witches were after the baby."

"Why?" Hayley growls and I close my eyes.

"Our mother, you know the glorious Esther, wants a sacrifice. Hence your baby. She controls the witches."

"How do you know this?"

"I hallucinated it and I'm pretty sure she was sending a message. She killed your baby in the hallucination."

Niklaus let's a low growl,"She's never gonna leave us alone. The baby won't be safe."

"Then we do what's right, we can send her off somewhere," Hayley says.

"No, we won't need to do that," I say and turn around.

"Where are you going?" Niklaus asks and I smirk.

"Simple, the witches want to kill your child, I'll simply kill them first."

"Juliana that is..." Elijah says,"...a remarkable idea!"

"Are you serious? I would've thought you'd be all against it."

"Well I care about the child as well and they are annoying."

"Then let's go."

"But who'll protect Hayley?" Niklaus asks and I look outside at the wolves.

"Hold on," I say and push open the door.

"Ugh no wonder it stinks, another vampire," the werewolf Oliver remarks and I show him the bird. I look at Jackson and then face the wolves.

"So as you all know, Niklaus' baby has been born and is in danger. Now I know you all could care less about Niklaus but if you love Hayley and the baby then you will help protect her and keep her safe until we return."

"Safe from what?" Jackson asks, this peaks his interest.

"Dangers, people will want to harm the baby and we can't let them."

They all nod.

"So I'm asking you for this one favor. Protect them and then you can hate us all you want."

Everyone nods in agreement. I'm good at this. Oliver growls at me and I smirk. Come at me. I turn and walk back in to see astonished faces. I beam proudly.

"What?" I ask and they shake their heads.

"How did you manage that?"

I shrug,"I'm good at convincing people."

"Are we gonna go?" Niklaus asks and I nod.

"Lets go rip some heads off."

"Rip their hearts out of their chest," Niklaus says and I high five him.

"Let's go, times wasting," Elijah urges and I smile one last time at the baby.

"What's her name?" I ask and Niklaus looks at me.

"Hope."

"Don't worry Hope, no one messes with you and gets away with it. Your aunt Juliana will make those witches pay. Don't worry baby, I'm a lot more scarier than your father," I say and Niklaus laughs.

"We shall see."

"We shall."

And like that we're gone, looking for the witches.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
SO FINALE OF ORIGINALS AND IT WAS AMAZING SERIOUSLY GUYS YOU SHOULD GO WATCH IT. I MEAN KLAUS AND HIS BABY WAS JUST GAHH CANT EVEN DESCRIBE IT. ANYWAY NEW CHAPTER SO ENJOY AND VOTE AND COMMENT. ALSO WHO DO YALL THINK COULD PLAY JULIANA. COMMENT BELOW AND WHEN I CHOOSE A JULIANA THEN ILL MAKE A VIDEO FOR THIS. THANKS.
PS COMMENT PLEASE