Chapter 9: Revenge

Coming back to New Orleans was strange. I was still mad about Niklaus being happy that Katarina was dead and that neither of them told me. I was gone for three days max and when I came back everything was screwed up. I don't know what had happened but it was weird.

First things first, Marcel wasn't anywhere so Niklaus probably scared him off. Also Hayley was gone which is strange since Elijah doesn't usually let her out of his sight. Also Rebekah was no where to be found.

"Where so everyone?" I ask and Elijah looks at me with a solemn look.

"They're gone."

"Gone?"

"Rebekah left town while Marcel has been exiled by me."

Rebekah was gone?

"Wait did Niklaus have anything to do with this?" I asked, angrily. I mean I just found them and already Rebekah was gone?

"Well he told Rebekah he couldn't stand to see her and gave her the freedom to go wherever. Marcel either went with her or stayed here. He better not show up in the French Quarter or he will be heartless."

"So Rebekah left...without saying good bye?"

Elijahs face softens,"I'm sorry but you were gone."

I shake my head,"Whatever I'm used to it."

Elijah doesn't look my direction but I know he wishes I didn't have to be used to it. But I am and there's nothing that can be done about it.

"How was Mystic Falls?"

"It was the most fun anyone can have. Of course I had to play dirty to get what I wanted but...it was worth it."

Elijah shakes his head,"When did you start playing dirty?"

"Um...always. Anyway chatting has been fun but I need to have a chat with Katarina."

Elijah is taken back,"You brought her back to life?!"

"No, I just got her to the other side. Anyway I'll see you later Elijah."

I start up the stairs and turn left to my room when someone pushes me against the wall. I look up to see Marcel, an evil look in his eyes.

"You're brothers will regret kicking me out," he says and grabs me by my throat. He lifts me up and throws me back towards where Elijah is but over the balcony. I end up crashing through the balcony and falling face first to the ground. Elijah jumps up and before he can get to me, the other vampire, Thierry I think, pushes him against the wall of the courtyard and jams a stake in his back. Elijah is down and in pain and Niklaus is no where to be found. I see Marcel coming towards me and I force myself up. I am standing by the time he comes to me and I try my best to throw a punch but I am human and that fall hurt.

He grabs me by my throat and looks at Elijah with a smirk. He's getting back at Elijah and no one uses me to get back at my brothers. No one. So I take Marcels arm and bite down hard. He yelps and let's go and I do a quick kick to the side and he kneels down. I grab his neck and throw him to the other side but he's quick and runs towards me, grabbing my ankle and making me fall flat on my back. The wind is knocked out of me. I get up and retaliate and run towards Elijah but Marcel grabs my hair and yanks me back and this time his hand goes into my chest. I can feel his hand on my heart.

"JULIANA!" Elijah shouts and tries his best to get the stake out of his back but Thierry just breaks in half and Elijah grunts in pain. I think time stops because I'm waiting for Marcel to take my heart out and kill me. I just wait for the moment.

"Niklaus," I whisper,"help."

Marcel smiles,"See how much your brothers care? Elijah is down and can't move and Klaus couldn't care less! I'm upset that he won't be here to witness your death but him finding you will suffice."

"Marcel I'd watch out...Niklaus will kill you and I'm only upset I won't be there when he does."

Marcel smiles,"We'll see. Good bye Juliana."

I close my eyes and await death but I hear a scream and when I open my eyes, Thierry is down and probably dead.

"T?" Marcel asks but the voice doesn't come from Thierry but instead from the person I wanted.

"Let my sister go," I hear Niklaus say and I smile but Marcel tightens his grip on my heart making me gasp loudly.

"Show yourself or your sister gets it!"

Niklaus comes out from the shadows and holds something in his hands. I can't tell what it is but it's something bad. Marcel stiffens, I can tell he's scared.

"Catch,"Niklaus says and throws the object in his hand at Marcel. Marcel lets go of my heart and grabs it and I get a glimpse. Its Thierrys heart.

"T?" Marcel asks in shock but then his expression turns from shock to anger. He spots me and grabs me. He doesn't grab my heart but instead flings me forward to where I slam into Niklaus and we hit the stone wall where I think I might've gotten a concussion. Marcel grabs Thierry and is gone in no seconds flat. Niklaus stands up quickly and debates to go after him. He decides to stay and rips the stake out of Elijah and then they come over. I have managed to sit upright but I have to lean against the wall. Everything aches.

"Juliana are you alright?" Elijah asks and I nod.

"Lets get her upstairs," Niklaus says and picks me up bridal style. Everything aches but I'll manage.

"Don't worry, we'll get him," Nikalus whispers and I smile.

"I don't doubt it."

"Good, doubt is never good."

I smile. I agree.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

SORRY GUYS I KNOW I HAVENT UPDATED IN A WHILE BUT I HAVE WRITERS BLOCK. ANYWAY I HOPE THIS CHAPTERS LONGER AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK. SO THIS IS AN ORIGINALS/VAMPIRE DIARIES FAN FICTION. IF U WANNA TALK ABOUT TVD, ORIGINALS, SUPERNATURAL OR REIGN FEEL FREE TOO I HAVE A LOT OF COMMENTS ABOUT IT. THANKS FOR READING...STAY FIERCE

PLEASE FOLLOW ME AND DROP A VOTE!