Chapter 36: Epic Fail

As if matters couldn't get worse, Aurora kidnapped Cami. We had Tristan so Aurora wouldn't do anything crazy because she might endanger her brother but in the end, who knows what that psychotic bitch is capable of. With Niklaus' mind on Cami, Elijah would have to deal with Tristan. Freya wanted to find Rebekah as quickly as possible and I know a part of her was hoping I would become a witch again just to help her. Even though she's been a witch longer than I have, I've had more experience on how to use it in certain situations. Freya's spent her whole life bound to Dahlia and only doing as Dahlia pleased, so her magic is less experienced than mine.

"Where could she be?" Niklaus growled only causing Elijah to shake his head.

"Perhaps, we could deal with the situation we have chained up in the other room?" Elijah asks, only getting a death stare from Niklaus.

"Whoa boys," I say, getting in between them, "How about we take the anger and put it toward something useful such as, oh I don't know, finding the coordinate from Tristan?"

"Not without knowing where Cami is," Niklaus finally says before disappearing, no doubt going to Luciens to find out some information.

"Well Elijah, it's all you."

"I'll make sure to get it from him."

I nod, "Well good luck."

As much as I would've loved to stay and watch what would no doubt be an interesting sight but unfortunately, I had my own business to take care of, lunch. But Marcel grabs my arm, pulling me to the side, away from everyone else.

"Marcel?" I ask and he sighs.

"Juliana, I'm in deep shit."

"What happened?"

"The Strix are giving me the mission to save Tristan."

"And..."

"And if I don't, well let's say group membership will be greatly decreased."

Marcel has been accepted into the Strix and they really think that he's part of their group when in reality he's a double agent for us.  So now if he's no longer a part of the group, we won't know anything. This is great. Either we lose Tristan or we lose our only connection to the group.

"Yeah this is some pretty deep shit," I admit, "How long do you have?"

"Til nightfall."

"Give Elijah until then. We'll work the really tight schedule and then you can have him...with a fight of course."

Marcel flashes his pearly white teeth, "I wouldn't have it any other way with the Mikaelsons."

He leaves as well and I look back at the situation. Elijah doesn't know he's on a timed schedule and I won't risk him finding out. I guess we'll have to see how much we can get from him.

***************(Time Elapsed)

When I told Marcel he'd have to have a fight, I didn't mean for his Strix to almost kill Freya. I left to search for Niklaus who seemed to be handling the Aurora situation pretty well considering she killed  a bunch of vampires in transition, almost left Cami in there to die because they wanted her blood, and Niklaus saved her. Not to mention, he seemed to be extremely pissed at Aurora which completely shocked her but thats what the bitch deserved.

But as soon as I come back, the house is ruined. Glass is everywhere, dead vampires are everywhere and it seems they're still here. I don't waste any time killing the one flying at me or any time getting over to where Tristan is.

Tristan is gone, but Elijah is still here fighting at least ten vampires. I help him take down them before seeing Freya approach us. She'd been stabbed but Marcel had saved her life. In the end, this seemed like a failed day.

"Did you get anything from him?" I ask Elijah who shrugs.

He shakes his head, "Nothing good."

Well we're basically screwed now.

Without Rebekah we aren't as strong as we once were and I can only wonder if we ever will be.

***********************************************************************

FIRST THINGS FIRST:

26K READS! OMG I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH. SERIOUSLY THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR MAKING ME FEEL LIKE PEOPLE ACTUALLY LIKE WHAT I WRITE. I KNOW I'VE BEEN SLOW TO UPDATE AND REALLY BEHIND BUT I PROMISE THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL PROBABLY BE FROM WHEN THEY GET REBEKAH TO THE MID SEASON FINALE WHICH ABSOLUTELY KILLED ME.

REGARDLESS, THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH :D

ALSO DEBATING THE IDEA OF A BOOK TRAILER SO LET ME KNOW HOW YOU GUYS FEEL ABOUT THAT.

TEASER: JULIANA MIGHT LOSE SOMEONE SHE LOVED...

UNTIL NEXT TIME :)

ALSO I ADDED A PHOTO OF THE MIKAELSON SIBLINGS AT THE TOP (: