Chapter 11: The Night

What was Niklaus thinking? I ponder as Francesca Correa walks in. I never get a good vibe when this bitch walks in and now is no different. I know Marcel screwed Niklaus over when he blew up the warehouse and the stones and now Niklaus was desperate but I never thought he was this jealous.

"Here are the stones you asked for," Francesca says and hands them to Niklaus. She's actually pretty with straight black hair and big brown eyes. She wears pantsuits a lot which make her look ugly, at least in my opinion, and I can tell she's hiding something. It just isn't clear what.

Elijah shakes his head, he doesn't agree with this but he's going along with it. I hate that Niklaus is doing this and especially that Marcel might be planning something. I know he's planning something. We need the werewolves but not her. Definitely not her.

"Here are your stones," Francesca says and hands him the stones. I refrain from ripping her throat out, this girl is up to something, I just know it. She smiles sweetly at me and Hayley places her hand on my shoulder. I'm sure she knows what I want to do but doesn't want me to. I calm myself down.

"Lets get this started," I say and they all follow me. I start the ritual and do some witch stuff, hell I don't even know anymore what I do, I just do my thing. Anyway the part of the ritual I hated was I needed to kill a werewolf and I didn't want to do that.

"Now we need a sacrifice," I say and look at them. Hayley shakes her head.

"No."

"Do you want the rings or not," I snap and immediately regret it,"I'm sorry but every spell has a price."

"Can my blood work?" Niklaus asks and I shake my head.

"Of course not, you can't die," I say and he nods. I do smell something though, at first I thought it was Hayleys werewolf scent but it seems even stronger. There's another werewolf here, I can smell them.

"Well are we going to get a werewolf or not?" Francesca asks and I scoff.

"Sure do you have one?"

She smiles,"Actually, I do."

She grabs one of her henchmen and slits his throat. He bleeds all over the table and that's that. The rings are complete but how did she have a werewolf? That's when it makes sense, she's a werewolf.

"You're one!" I say and tackle her down but when her eyes turn gold I knew I fucked up. She grabs my neck and bites down hard, I can feel the venom spreading.

"Juliana!" I hear Niklaus yell but then he gets distracted by none other than Marcel, I knew he was gonna try something. Elijah isn't here so he must be fighting off Marcels vampires. Francesca gets up and takes the rings from the table.

"Thank you Juliana, this will really be a big help to us," she says and smiles sweetly. I get to my feet, those rings are for Hayley and her pack and I'll be damned if she takes them. I start heading over to her and then I hear Hayley shriek, Niklaus is already gone so she's my responsibility. I turn to see Genevieve and then Hayley fall to the ground. What the hell is going on here?

She tries her spell on me but it doesn't work and even with a werewolf bite, I'm still stronger. I grab her by the head and go to snap her neck but she manages to temporarily send daggers in my head and then escapes. I grab Hayley and in a second, we're out of the house and heading somewhere. I don't really care where but somewhere away from the conflict. When I get back into town though, I'm murdering them all.

I take her to the bayou where I know she'll be safe. I know her pack is there and they'll help protect her and let me sleep this bite off until I can find Niklaus so he can cure me. I use all my strength but halfway there, I'm exhausted. I can't anymore, I'm having the stinging pain and soon the delusions will start. I've never been bitten before so I don't know if I can survive this. Even if I can't, I'll get Hayley to safety.

Hayleys eyes shoot open and she coughs. She lays on the ground and looks at me. I do a half smile but then wince. I feel a sharp sting again. But that's not the main problem. Hayley yelps and when i look over, she panting and breathing hard. What now?

"Juliana, the baby is coming," she groans and takes labored breaths. You have to fucking be kidding me.

"Okay let's get you to your pack," I say and help her stand but we go too slowly so with the strength I have left, I manage to carry her all the way to the bayou where lots of werewolves wait and they don't look happy.

"She's having her baby so before you kill me, someone already beat you to it. We need to help her give birth and then you can do whatever," I say and the wolves at least stop growling at me. I carry her into the house and set her down. I help her breath and then the most painful part comes, the pushing. Well the contractions are bad too. I help her, she screams and squeezes my hand until I lose circulation but we can do this. I give her a pillow because someone has to get the baby out and she needs to squeeze something. I see the head poking out and my heart flutters, we can do this.

"One more strong push. One more and you can hold your baby," I say and Hayley screams louder than ever but I manage to get the baby out and she's beautiful. I grab a random blanket and wrap her in it and smile. She's gorgeous and tiny and just precious. I hand her to Hayley.

"You did it," I say and then the world goes black.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
SO I TRIED TO MAKE THIS CHAPTER LONGER. I CHANGED IT FROM THE ORIGINALS EPISODE BUT I THINK THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE NEXT WEEK BECAUSE I NEED TO FIND OUT THE NAME. IF IT ISNT A GIRL THEN ILL CHANGE IT. THANKS FOR READING AND THE 13 VOTES!!! I LOVE IT!!! ANYWAY DROP ANOTHER VOTE:) ALSO WHOS YOUR FAVORITE ORIGINAL AND WHO SHOULD I FEATURE IN MY STORY? COMMENT BELOW:)