Chapter 10: Mother

All I knew was if Niklaus doesn't kill Marcel I will. Right now my whole body aches and since I'm not a full vampire, healing takes longer than usual. I find it annoying because I feel pain longer than I should. Also my heart ached, not from Marcel but from Rebekah. She just left without giving me a good bye. Why is history always repeating itself?

I close my eyes and concentrate on Katarina. I picture her brown curls and her high cheekbones and her brown eyes. I need her to come and tell me where Kol is.

"Juliana."

I open my eyes and see Kol standing there with a smirk on his face. I smile big before feeling sad, he's dead. His brown hair is longer than it was but it's shorter than back then. His eyes are still the wonderful brown color that make me melt and can calm me down. I just miss him.

"Kol!" I squeal and wish I could hug him.

"I heard you were looking for me?"

"I need a favor."

"And why should I do it for you?"

"Sassy much?"

He rolls his eyes,"What's in it for me?"

"The satisfaction of helping your sister?"

He smirks,"Pass."

"Ehh worth a shot. If you help me then perhaps I can bring you back to the living..."

He smiles at me,"How?"

I sigh,"I think Mikaels back."

He shakes his head,"No he can't be."

"I think mom brought him back. Look I need you to find mom and find out if Mikael is back. If he is, I can figure out the spell and bring you back."

He smiles,"I would've done it out of the goodness of my heart!"

I roll my eyes,"You don't have a heart."

"Harsh."

"Truth hurts."

He chuckles,"I miss you."

I close my eyes,"Same here."

"I'll find out about mom."

"Thank you!"

"Bye sister."

I blink and he's gone. I sigh and lean against the bed. If Mikael is back then perhaps I can bring Kol and Katarina back. I mean it couldn't hurt. First things first, I need to find the spell so I need the grimoire. Niklaus must have it. I'm sure he'd let me borrow it.

As I get off my bed I hear the door crash open and fast heartbeats. I also smell a witch which is strange but I decide to check it out. I walk to the balcony to see Niklaus and Elijah there with Genevieve. What the hell is she doing here? In fact what are they doing here? They were supposed to be at ever and Kierrans funeral and Niklaus should be there to consolidate Cami so why is he here?

He rips the table cloth off of the table and then Elijah lays Hayley down. Something is wrong; I can't hear her heartbeat. I run downstairs and head over to see both of my brothers look at me. Fear is present in both of their eyes and Hayley looks dead. Blood covers her mouth like she just killed someone and I can't hear her heartbeat...but I can hear the baby's.

"What happened?" I ask and Niklaus shrugs.

"I don't know, she just collapsed."

Genevieve looks at me,"I'm going to help her but I need you."

I nod and she links her hands with mine.

"I need you to just focus on Hayley and the baby, okay?"

I nod,"I got it."

"Concentrate only on that, not on anything else."

"I said I got it!"

She's taken back but nods and closes her eyes. I close mine and only focus on Hayley. Her brown hair that is longer than her shoulders but not freakishly long. Her brown eyes that I can't help but look at and wonder how they can be so reserved. Her huge heart and only focusing on her pack. She's one tough wolf.

I think of the baby as well. I hope the baby gets Niklaus' eyes. I can't wait to hold him or her. This baby is the best thing to happen to us and the best thing Niklaus can possibly get. He'll be a better father than Mikael ever was.

I open my eyes but the courtyard is different. Its abandoned and there's nothing, no Genevieve, no Niklaus, no Elijah, no nothing. Except I see her. The bitch I hoped was dead. Her blonde hair and evil blue eyes spotted Hayley and moved towards her. In a blink I'm on front of Hayley and mom is surprised as Hayley is.

"Juliana!" Hayley says and I narrow my glare at mother. She smiles at me.

"Long time baby."

"You're dead but Mikaels back."

Mom just smiles pridefully,"You don't know that was me."

"Don't bullshit me mother, I know you."

"Move Juliana, the girl is dead."

"Not on my watch, regardless of whether or not she has the baby, she will not die."

"Is the baby..." Hayley starts but is rudely cut off by my mother.

"Baby? That is an abomination worse than Klaus was. That baby should not be born!"

I slap her,"It was your fault for Niklaus but that doesn't mean he's any less of a brother to me just like this baby will be my niece!"

"We'll see," she says and disappears. I let out a sigh and grab Hayley.

"Lets go," I whisper and close my eyes. I think about Niklaus and Elijah and then a gasp comes. When I open my eyes, Hayley is alive and her heart is beating. I feel happy.

But that happiness is stopped quickly when a vision hits me. I see Monique with a voodoo doll, she's the cause of this. Monique is after Hayley, but why? And did Genevieve know? She's hiding something, I'm sure of it.

"Are we good?" Genevieve asks Elijah and Elijah nods. She looks over to me and I glare her down with a look that says I know who's to blame for this so watch out. She stands up straighter and walks out with her dignity. Wait till I come, enjoy the peace while it lasts.

"Juliana," Hayley says and I look down,"Thank you."

"No thanks required."

"Your mom was a bitch."

"Ha, you have that right."
We'll see, echoes through my head. What did she mean by that?
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
NEW CHAPTER AND I MADE IT LONG SINCE I DIDNT UPLOAD IN A WHILE. ANYWAY WHATD U THINK? SO THE RECENT EPISODE OF ORIGINALS IS PROBABLY MY FAV AND THIS CHAPTER IS ABOUT IT SO U SHOULD SEE IT. ANYWAY I GOT AN INSTAGRAM: ITSS_SANJAA. SO ID LOVE IT IF U FOLLOWED ME AND LET ME KNOW U SAW THIS IN THIS BOOK AND FOLLOWED ME. I WILL FOLLOW U BACK AND GIVE A SHOUTOUT IN CHAPTERS TO PEOPLE WHO FOLLOW ME ON WATTPAD OR INSTAGRAM. SO ANYWAY HERES THE CHAPTER...LEAVE COMMENTS BELOW AND GIVE IT A VOTE SINCE YOURE HERE ANYWAY. THANKS:)