Life of the Famous

A/N- Hmm I'd like to have a song playing for each chapter. I don't know, something of a playlist to listen to while you're reading, although it might not be even remotely related to the chapter. More filler chapter, this one, but it's meant to show the fan hysteria subtly and display their lives once they aren't touring. Been feeling a bit down this week, sorry. Had actually even pondered on deleting the whole story, but had to remind myself that there were a few of you actually enjoying it.

Same thing I guess. Vote, comment and that stuff. 

~

“Okay, nice,” the photographer said after another shot of what Kol felt like was the same photo.

She wasn’t required to move much, but he kept making compliments about the photos.

Kol hadn’t been expecting the theme of her shoot to be like a sexy super-spy woman, because she thought that the UK men’s magazine would be playing on the schoolgirl fantasy of the ‘I Want’ video, only making it the R-rated version of things. She was pleasantly surprised that One Direction hadn’t even been mentioned when they interviewed her for the article. They mostly asked her about what type of guy she liked, and stuff that turned her on. She admitted that she was a virgin though, and they seemed to like to play that angle for the issue.

They had been extremely respectful to her though, upon arrival. Niall had been there, and no one seemed to care that she brought an extra person with her. A few people had asked for photos with him though, which he didn’t deny.

Most of her outfits just looked like duct tape put together to cover her most private parts. Her shoes were consistently black and thigh-high.

They were now in a flat that they had rented. They were taking photos by some steel and glass windows, which they had covered with some black curtains on the outside to make the photos look edgier.

Right now, she was in her thigh-high high-heeled boots, and a one-piece duct-tape-like outfit (if she could even call it an outfit) that covered her boobs vertically and connected to the hot pants. Niall had liked that detail very much.

All her costumes here were colored black, and her hair had been arranged in a way that made it look like after-sex hair.

She had one hand on her hip and the other on the glass, as she had one foot on an elevated platform. She looked directly at the camera, and now and then, her makeup artist would come over and retouch, and the hairdresser would put on more hairspray to keep her hair in place.

All she really had to do was hold that pose until the photographer told her that it was the last few shots.

She could feel Niall watching her from the sidelines. Kol was sure that he hated having a man take photos of her when she was hardly dressed.

After the photographer told her that he had the last shot, he told her to get changed into the next outfit.

She changed into a leather bra and panty set next, but still kept the boots. She was given a fake gun as a prop, and then she had a dark gray backdrop next.

Kol went into just one pose again, with the gun slightly raised at her side, pointing upwards. Her feet were apart, and her hip was leaning more to the left, and she placed the hand that wasn’t holding the gun on her waist.

She felt like Charlie’s Angels or something like that.

After that, she changed into high-waist leather hotpants and she was given a robe to cover herself while not being photographed, because she was going to be topless in the shot. She was then asked to sit on a black leather sofa, posing in an elevated kneeling position.