Haters Gonna Hate

A/N- So stressed! I really only have time to check out comments and upload. Haven't even got the time to read at all, and it makes me sad. Anyway, this is the next one! Please vote, comment and share it if you can :)

~

‘Go back to where you came from, bitch.’

‘I hate Kol Vicencio.’

‘Watch your back. You won’t know when I’m going to stab you for taking away Harry from us.’

‘Go curl up in a hole and die.’

‘Two 1D boys? You must be a real slut.’

‘You’re just some wannabe model trying to get some fame through the boys. Just get lost. No one wants you.’

‘You don’t deserve to be around any of them.’

‘Niall can do better, you ugly whore.’

‘Back off Harry, slut.’

Kol scrolled through more of the mentions on Twitter. Those were only a taste of the hurtful things that she received, not even including the death threats and other people telling her to just go away and die.

She didn’t have to deal with the hate from just the Niall-lovers. She had to deal with the Harry ones as well. The girls Niall and Harry had been seen with before had been given so much shit just because they were accused of dating. One of those girls was even Niall’s cousin, which showed just how possessive their fans were. Kol had wondered before just how much shit the actual girlfriend would receive when they did start dating.

She had never imagined that she would end up being that girl.

Kol had always wanted to pretend that she was the kind of person who didn’t care what other people said about her. She thought that she got this down when she got into modeling. So many rejections just helped build character and get back up to try again. They just didn’t like her look. It wasn’t what they were looking for. There was a specific reason why they didn’t like her. That was just because of her looks.

This one hit her right in the gut though. She hadn’t done anything wrong to these girls, and yet, they hated her. She couldn’t understand it. There were streams of comfort mingled with the hate tweets, but to her they were invisible. When there was just one person who hated her for no reason, she was eaten up inside, trying to guess what she had done to be hated by that one person.

It just wasn’t one person now though. These were dozens of hundreds telling her that she was ugly, a slut, and every other unpleasant term that you could use on a girl. The first few ones, she could handle, since she expected this.

The more she read through though, the worse she got. What had she done to them, aside from being seen in photos with Niall and Harry? Why did they dislike her so much that they wanted her to die?

Kol unconsciously wrapped her arms around herself as she put her feet up on the sofa. She stared at the slowly adding numbers on the interactions button. Something caught in her throat as she felt hot tears pool in her eyes.

She felt really low, and she started to believe some of the things there. She didn’t deserve Niall. She didn’t deserve Harry if she had been dating him. She wasn’t pretty. She was just some model getting her fifteen seconds of fame because of One Direction. Maybe she really just should go back to her country.

Her whole body started to rack with sobs as the tears started pouring down her cheeks uncontrollably. She tried to keep her breathing even, but it was impossible. She buried her face in her knees as she shook all over.