Love Advise from the Silly

A/N-I've been so happy with the outcome of this story you guys have no idea. Thank you so so so much. I've written some other tentative stuff that MAY be sequel-related, or I might just start off froms scratch with another one. Tell me what you guys think because I don't know if I'm uploading any of my pending 1D stories.

I'm so sad this is almost ending. Two more until the end.

~

Liam. Danielle. Louis. Eleanor.

She had to call them all together and ask for their advice. How weird was it that she was trying to get out of One Direction-related problems and asking people that were all directly related to it.

She sent them all a group text: ‘SOS Liam, El, Dani and Lou. Tell me when you’re all available. Freaking out. Skype conference calls please? Xx’.

She immediately received texts from all of them.

‘What’s up? With Dani. Heading to the flat, so we’ll update you then.’

‘Home with Louis. Are you ok?’

‘Me and El are at the computer. Just say when.’

‘Ten minutes away from the flat. Tell you soon. Xx’

Fifteen minutes later, Kol was right in front of her laptop and was connecting with two different computers in the UK. Liam and Danielle were in one screen. Louis and Eleanor were in another.

Without bothering to beat around the bush, she confessed, “Niall and I kissed twice today. The first one was because of him while we were at the shoot and we argued and stuff and some pretty unspoken feelings were about after the breakup, but the second one happened just about half an hour ago and I was the one who started that. I haven’t told Harry. I don’t know what to do. I feel like I mess.”

She said this all in a rushed way, hoping that maybe the quicker she spoke, the less they would judge her harshly.

The four of them looked at their other half, and then looked toward the screen at each other.

“Well, I can’t keep that from Harry,” Louis said. He sat back on the chair and Eleanor leant in and told him something that they couldn’t hear. Louis sighed. “I can’t say that I’m not pretty pissed off about that, Kol. Harry’s my best mate, and it’s not very nice to play around him and Niall like that. You’ll have to tell Harry.”

“Do you think he’ll hate me?” Kol said. “What do you normally do in these situations anyway?”

“I don’t know what to really say,” Danielle said, glancing at Liam, who seemed to be thinking deeply. “It’s too difficult to dislike you. I feel more pity for you, to be quite frank. Don’t you?”

“Well, Lou’s pretty pissed off since it’s Harry-related, but I feel quite the same as Dani,” Eleanor said. “I don’t know. I do agree with Louis that you should tell Harry though. You don’t expect it to be a secret, considering you already told all four of us.”

“That leaves Zayn in the outs,” Kol blew air out of her mouth. “Think I should clue him in? His feelings might get hurt.”

“You’ve got a lot more problems than hurting Zayn’s feelings about keeping him out of the loop, babe,” Eleanor said kindly. “What say you, Liam?”

“Yeah hon, you’ve been awfully quiet.” Danielle looked at her boyfriend and watched him as he flattened his palms on the table and looked at the camera thoughtfully.

“I did tell you that I preferred if you dated Niall,” Liam said, which, oddly, lightened up the mood a bit.

“Can you punch him for me please, Dani?” Kol said, grinning. Danielle followed that order as she said, “If that isn’t the most insensitive thing that had ever come out of your mouth!”