A Second Date

“I want I want I want and that’s crazy!” Harry sang with the rest of the boys during the first chorus. They all moved to the edge, and Harry actually pulled her hand and brought her to the stage.

“What are you doing?” she laughed as he twirled her around and sang.

He put the microphone away from his mouth and quickly said, “Dance.”

She looked at Marky, who was watching from the side, and he was laughing and he shrugged at her. Kol decided to follow Harry and she started bouncing around onstage, dancing and waving her hands in the air. The boys did their little feet stomps and adlib dance moves as they moved around her.

When it was Zayn’s turn, he went directly in front of her and sang to her with his face inches from hers.

When his part was done and the part where no one was singing came, she felt someone grab her wrist. Niall twirled her around and did the little dance choreography that they learned from the video. She laughed and went along as she leant on Niall and held onto his shoulder as he held her waist. She was unsteady, since her shoes weren’t made for dancing, but she was having a lot of fun.

After Liam’s serious part, they all went crazy and she did a little of the Harry moves with him wildly punching his hands through the air. Kol moved through the stage at the end, Harry took her and dipped her down while he held onto her lower back to support her.

She was laughing as he righted her again and she had a hand on his lower back and her other hand on his chest.

“Give it up for Kol Vicencio for being such a good sport!” Liam said, gesturing toward her. “You’re a great crowd! Thank you for seeing us tonight!”

They were the closing performance, and some music started playing as Never Shout Never came out from backstage and greeted them. Marky was saying the last bits of the show and telling everyone to have a good night.

Marky joined in in the crowd of the crew, One Direction, Never Shout Never and all the other people who worked there that had come forward to congratulate everyone on a job well done.

“I didn’t expect that!” Marky said, reaching her and he had to lean in closer and raise his voice, since they couldn’t hear anything properly. “Your boys seem to be a lot of fun!”

Currently, Zayn had his arm around Kol as she talked to Marky. They were still bobbing and jumping around like it was a mini-party.

“I can always trust my boys to give a good time!” She grinned proudly at the boys, who were all doing their own thing and shaking hands with some people that they just met. She didn’t need to tiptoe because her shoes were high enough that she kissed Zayn on the cheek. He looked down at her cheerily and kissed her on the top of her head.

“You look really close,” Marky said, looking her up and down as Zayn was distracted as he talked to Louis.

“Well, as you’ve said, these are my boys,” she said simply. “I’ll choose them over any other band any day.”