Rightfully Mine (Loki x Reader) Part 3

Tony and the so called god continued fighting throughout the week. Sometimes I would walk into the training room and catch glimpse of Loki about to attack Tony. I wouldn't even bother warning him. Since I didn't really care. I was forced to go on a date with him. Now we had an angry god on our hands. Fury didn't even care about Loki anymore he knew he could still be a threat. But didn't worry about him fighting Tony over a girl. Thor thought it was hilarious since he's never seen his brother act like this. Then I thought it was normal, and kind of annoying. Each day I walked in they were either at each other's throats or doing something to the other.

Today I found Loki trying to freeze Tony to his suit. How bad would that be if he was frozen to a giant chunk of metal? Oh I didn't want to think about it. My eyes went from Loki to Tony, I sighed rubbing the bridge of my nose. "Stop trying to freeze Tony, Loki. Tony stop trying to electrocute Loki." I finally said, they both stopped.

"I would never do such a thing." Tony smirked setting his tools down. Loki pulled his hands back, throwing a devilish smile in my direction. "Reindeer antlers here says you belong to him. You don't belong to anyone, right?" He gestured towards the God. I swallowed hard lowering my head. "Right, (Y/N)?" Tony raised an eyebrow growing worried.

"I haven't been entirely truthful," I admitted, "About a year ago I swore I was rightfully his." Tony's jaw dropped; Loki chuckled.

"You see," Loki said, circling around to me, he placed a hand on my shoulder, "She is rightfully mine. Hands off." He growled, pulling back, his cold hand skimmed over the tender skin on my neck. I shivered.