Pushing Buttons (Thor x Reader)

"Thor," I groaned poking my boyfriend in the face. He wiggled his nose clenching the white fluffy pillow harder against his chest. "Thor..." I poked him again-earning a loud yawn. He shifted turning his face towards me; I sighed yanking and pulling at the pillow in his vile grip. "Come on ya' big rock get up!!" He didn't move. Huffing I pushed him onto his back and began poking his face over and over. My boyfriend's lightly colored eyes flew open; his hand extended and grasped mine. A deep chuckle rumbled from his chest.

"Playful, eh?" He rolled me over, now he was the one hovering over me. With his glowing blonde hair dangling down-brushing against my face. Growling like an animal he brushed his hand across my face.

"Sorry, Hun. Not today we have to meet Tony and the others." I pouted, crawling out of his grip. He grabbed by ankle pulling me back on the king size mattress. Where he then pressed my smaller body into his. Digging his head in the back of my neck.

"They can wait," Thor stated, kissing the crease of my neck. I shivered trying to pull away.

"We were supposed to be there ten minutes ago but someone wouldn't wake up." He dropped his arms from my waist. Climbing off the bed, his glistening eyes filled with sadness. "Don't worry big boy, later." He smiled like a happy puppy. I trotted over to my closet and threw the first outfit on I saw.

Later was going to be on my mind for the rest of the day. Also, keeping an eye on Tony and Thor. How fun was my day going to be.