Listen To Your Master, Mortal (Loki x Reader)

(This is the second part to the first Loki x Reader which is the very first chapter to the Avengers x Reader. Enjoy!)

(THERE IS LEMON, IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THEN DO NOT READ)

With a flick of his wrist we were gone. A firm hand gripped my wrist while the God gazed over me with his power hungry eyes. "You mortals are so weak," He grinned wickedly, "That's what makes it fun." Every muscle in my body urged me to run. Where? I had no idea where I had been taken. This could be just another abandon building in New York. I wouldn't know since I was handling my life with a God.

His smooth lips pressed against my skin, sending shivers throughout my body. Pressing his body against mine lustfully. A groan left my lips before I could catch it. The God's bluish green eyes locked with mine, "You like that, Pet? My body grinding against yours? I'm in control, you're just a puny little mortal." His lips quivered into a grin, grinding his hips into mind. Over and over. I dug my nails into the wall behind me.

"P-P-Please...." I stuttered, grabbing at his chest. He caught my wrist with ease. Raising an eyebrow at my actions.

"Please what, pet?" His silky voice whispered, beginning to place kisses all the way down my neckline.

"P-P-Pleassseee..." I moaned wrapping my arms around his neck. Feeling his teeth graze across my skin, his hands running through my hair while my thoughts wondered. "Pleassseee M-M-My K-King..." A satisfied smirked played his lips-I could tell since his face was buried in my neck. His glistening teeth teased my neck, while his hands lifted my (F/C) shirt over my head. Immediately, his mischievous eyes moved across my breasts.

"Now, now, now, you know those who disobey must be punished." He removed my arms from hiding my breasts. Using his left hand he gave my left breast a squeeze. I moaned throwing my head back against the wall. Sending a loud bang throughout the room. "Of course you're going to be pleased, I am
a God." He huskily growled, flicking his warm tongue across her hardening nipple. Then swirled his tongue around it, while his left hand caressed the other. I clawed at the wall moaning with every movement he made.

Cold hands slipped down my jean's leg, his hand slowly unzipped them and yanked them down to his feet. A predatory look replaced the mischievous one in his eyes. I whimpered lowering my head, "Do not cry my pet, you are getting what you want. Are you not?" He raised my head with his hand.

"Y-Y-Yes, my king." I don't know why I even started calling him that. It just clicked in my mind. Loki's hand rubbed up and down my inner thy. Pressing a single digit at my entrance. I bucked my hips forward without thought. He chuckled slowly inserting his finger in and out. Then without warning increased rapidly.

"You dirty little mortal." Loki growled, "No one can resist me." My chest weaves up and down wanting to inhale more air. It was impossible. His fingers slipped away from my entrance. "Now now, look at me." I rolled my head back to gaze at the God. "Good, mortal. You are to listen to me. My new pet. Anything I want, disobey and you will be punished." I shot him a wicked grin through my unsteady breaths.

"Oh, but I might want to disobey."

"Then you are a very bad girl." He purred twirling a strand of (h/c) hair around his pale finger.