Unbroken (Bruce x Monster Wolf Reader)

Everyone has a dark side, some just show better than others. But what if you have a completely different being living inside of you? That is triggered by a certain action-maybe anger or envy? Either way something sets it off to where it takes over your mind and body. Making you well not you. I of all people should know that-my mind used to be fragile. Manipulated by little things, even something as small as a little kid.

When it was set off, I lost control. That's when reports of a giant wolf type creature would expand. I wasn't really good at controlling my anger. So I hid-excluded myself from everyone and everything. Keeping only supplies I needed to survive. Such as foods and weapons to hunt.

Everything was fine until they showed up. S.H.E.I.L.D had been looking for me for several years now; actually since I've turned eight. But the military wanted me dead, saying I was a threat to human life. Others saw me as nothing more than a human girl with an unusable social skill. Maybe even a little anti-social. Worse since the other guy was always tuning in. Watching for any threat.

Until I met him, Bruce Banner. The man known as The Hulk. He would go into a rage and turn into this giant green rage powered monster. Basically like mine but mine wasn't a giant green rage monster. Nope not even close, my was a giant black and grey wolf. The size of a medium car. It could walk either on it's back legs or front legs. But all fours were much faster and did more damage when you ran and attacked. Bruce explained how he learned to keep calm. Went to yoga, did months of experimenting to try to cute himself. All was a fail.

We both called our beings curses, in a habitat they used since nothing was available. I would've never believed Banner was a being such as destructive as the hulk. Just like no one would suspect a regular young woman to be able to tear a man's throat out like it was a slinky.

"Hey Bruce," I greeted happily,sitting on the counter by his books. He had been up about half the night inspecting my blood cells. He didn't tear his eyes away from the microscope.

"Hi, (Y/N)." His hand turned the nob on the side of the contraption. I stopped swinging my legs listening to the sound of his breathing. Bruce looked up from his science materials, "It seems your blood cells completely fused with its. Have you been able to smell better? Or maybe hear better?"

"Hearing," I replied poking his chest where his heart was. His was irregular-like it was bothered by something. "Bruce, your heart rate is irregular it's a little higher than normal." He raised an eyebrow turning around, his palms resting upon the counter behind him.

"Sorry, I'm a little stressed that's all."

"Us being stressed is something everyone has to worry about, it can lead to serious injuries." I walked around the counter leaning in front of him. He cracked a smile pulling away from his science supplies.

"It's strange." Bruce stated, eyes skimming around the room.

"What's strange?" He looked down at me, knitting his eyebrows together.

"That a sweet girl like yourself turns into a werewolf type monster that has the ability to decapitate a man with one swipe of it's claws." I shrugged, leaning against his shoulder. He turned causing me to fall against his chest, "It might also be strange that a monster like me loves you."

"Bruce, you're not a monster, stop saying you are." I stood on my tip toes pecking a kiss on his cheek, "I love you too, I've always have. Ever since we've met." I slipped my books off the counter walking towards the exit. Leaving a romantically confused Bruce standing in the middle of his lab.