Fire With Fire (Loki x Reader)

The halls were silent of any activity, if anyone was out it would be the maids. Everyone else was at a ball or whatever thrown for the king otherwise known as Odin. He threw these every once in a while to signify his pleasant side. Not the side that could slice your face in half. Usually I was invited. But I was supposed to be locked up and guarded.

They classified me as 'Dangerous, reckless, a threat, a wild animal'. After twenty minutes of being locked up I "took" care of the guards and slipped out into the halls. They were glowing bright from the sun that hung high. I would have been taking in the view if I wasn't commuting treason. Keeping my breathing low I pressed my back against the stone wall and slid around the corner.

A pair of greenish blue mischievous eyes met mine; a thin smirked crossed the God's features. "Sneaking out, are we? And I was just about to visit you." His slick voice came to a whisper; I turned my head pushing my way past him. His black hair untucked from behind his ears, newly made armor and a new attitude. The smirk upon his face faded into a frown. "You were trying to escape." His sentence ended in a chuckle. I threw him a glare crossing my arms; he circled around to my left side. Resting a hand upon my shoulder. "My, I am rubbing off on you. Don't you think, (Y/N)?" He gave me a satisfied smirk.

"I am trying to escape; I'm not going to be caged like some kind of animal." I growled through my teeth, he smiled wickedly.

"Oh, but you are an animal," He huskily stated, I eyed the prince as he circled me. Like a predator circling it's prey. "I know what you are, I know what you did. Odin might not tell me but I know." he stopped crossing his arms behind his back, his face inches apart from mine. "Animals belong on a leash, locked up. Obeying their owners." I swallowed the lump in my throat, the uneasiness grew more and more the closer he got.

"Loki," I started pushing away from the betrayed prince. He was the only one that trusted me-he hadn't known then what I was. He didn't know now I trusted him. His bluish green eyes locked with mine, "Not all animals belong on leashes, some break free of their forced obedience." He smirked at the choice of words. Pushing me against the cold wall, he pressed his body against mine.

"Those who have broken free deserve to be punished." He hungrily pressed his lips against mine. They were soft, softer than I expected. I dug my nails into his shoulder earning a hiss-and a hard bite to my bottom lip-from the prince. His lightly colored eyes flooded with anger and cleverness. "So that's why, you're unstable. A monster like me. Odin won't let you roam like everyone else because of what you are. You're not only the niece of a billionaire but a monster."

"You should be the one on a leash, not me." I shoved past his shoulder, making my way down the hall. Ignoring my wounded lip. That was bleeding. Loki smiled exhaling with a soft chuckle as he tailed me.

"You know if it wasn't for your accident you wouldn't be here." The prince bellowed, I stopped scowling from his comment. The God of Lies was telling the truth. "But you already know that." His eyes batted the back of my skull through my (h/c) hair. "Just like you, Odin will never let me leave." My eyes shot across his grinning face, a growl crawled up my throat.

"Just shut up, you no good giving son of a-" His hand slapped over my mouth pulling me into the darkness.

"You should really learn how to treat your superiors, my my....."