Rightfully Mine (Loki x Reader) Part 1

"Stop whining," An annoyed Natasha yanked at the back of my black dress. I only whined more, she kicked my shin, glaring, "It's just one night." I threw my head back groaning.

"One night? This night is going to be the death of me...." I complained, her small hand ran through my hair. She smiled warmly guiding me towards the door.

"Trust me, if he tries anything punch him." Natasha said, a flash of wickedness crossing her face. I rolled my eyes with a 'sure'. Like going on a date with the Tony Stark was going to go well. I knew who he was and what type of person he was.

Tony entered my field of vision, his white glistening teeth showing barely. "(Y/N), you look beautiful." He took my hand, kissing it softly. Okay, what the hell happened to the Tony I know? Technically it wasn't a date, he had been throwing a party, and asked me. Natasha threatened me if I didn't go with him she'd skin me. He pulled a chair out, I sat down, throwing him a pleased smile.

The house shook violently, windows shattering, vases falling to the stone ground. "You've taken what is mine," A voice hissed, "Mine and no one else's...."

"Loki..." I gasped, covering my mouth, I quickly ran for the nearest exit. When an arm linked around my waist.