Curiosity of Thor Odinson (Curious Thor x Reader)

Thor lounged across the couch, an arm hanging in front of his face, and his feet propped up on the arm. His lightly glistening eyes staring up at the ceiling lost in thought. I closed my book, staring at the God. He looked confused about something. "Maiden, what is the meaning of 'sexting'?" Thor asked, turning his head towards me, his blonde hair fell into his face. It took everything to not burst into a fit of laughter.

"It has to do with cell phones..." I shook my phone in the air. Placing it on the table in front of us.

"Cellular phones," He propped his head up with his arm, "What do these devices have to do with this 'sexting' activity?" I threw my head back, groaning. There was no way he was going to give up on this.

"It is when you send explicit pictures of yourself to someone."

"Why would anyone want to do that?" He sat up, narrowing his eyes, he reached for my iPhone. I slapped my hand over his.

"No, you don't, no one touches my phone."

"Does maiden (Y/N) participate in these strange activities?" I fell over, landing on my face. "Is there something wrong?"

"No,no,no....I was just....I was....ugggghhhhh...." I rolled onto my back, frowning. "Thor you don't just ask questions Like that..."

"I am curious."

"Curiosity killed the cat." I stated.

"What was the cat so curious about that had him killed?" The blonde Demi-God inquired.

"Thooooorrrr...." I moaned into the couch.

(Just a quick update, I'm working on a couple requests. Tell me your thoughts and/or requests. Thanks!!)