Rightfully Mine (Loki x Reader) Part 2

No had known it yet but one night Loki snuck into my chambers. He said something about me being his then disappeared before anyone noticed. At the time I hadn't really been paying attention. So I guess going on a date with his mortal enemy isn't a good start. Or a good way to start off your night. I hadn't even gotten to eat yet. "You," The god pointed at Tony, "You have touched something that doesn't belong to you. She is mine, mortal." Loki said, pulling me closer to his body.

"She isn't some toy that can be claimed!" Tony yelled, I frowned. Being compared to a toy didn't make you feel better at all. I wanted to punch him in his dick face. If I wasn't stuck in the arms of a God.

"I have claimed her as my own, no one else is to touch her. If someone is to, they won't live to see another day." He loosened his grasp, I slid out just as Tony lunged. The two throwing punches, yelling and cursing. Even Gods were childish.

"Stop it!!!" I yelled, grabbing each male by his clothing. Both stopped to look at me. "I am tired of this. Tony I didn't even want to come on this date, though I had to since Nat threatened me. And you," I poked Loki's armored chest plate, "Don't touch my asshat of a friend."

"Mortal, do you dare-" I slapped him, crossing my arms after. He grinned, looking at Tony, "I like her."

"Exactly." Tony agreed nodding with the Prince.

"Oh brother, why do I even bother anymore...." I threw my arms in the air walking away.

-----------------------------------------

Hello everyone, what do you think of this so far? Thanks for all the votes and all the reads on Supernatural x reader. Appreciate it.