Talk [Bruce x Reader]

Tony brushed his fingers up under my chin giving me a cat like grin, making his way around the lab table and out of the room. The avengers just had another one of their meetings, because apparently Loki had escaped from Asgard and if had just now been noticed. I didn't understand how people took so long to notice him missing—then again it was Thor who found out. To the Avengers I was one of them, on their team, on their side, their friend. To anyone else in the world I was just boring me, just a boring female who blogged at night. "Did..Did Tony tell you about the details?" I snapped from my daze, my [E/C] eyes flickering up, meeting Bruce's dark ones. "How they're going to capture the great God of mischief. If you ask me, this plan is going to fail."

"Stop being so negative all the time, Bruce. Maybe you'd get somewhere in life." I blurted out without a second thought, walking over to him. He clenched his jaw taking deep breaths, man was I thankful  he knew how to calm himself down.

"It's hard to be—"

"I know."

He peeked over at me from the corner of his eye, "Is it hard for you? Being the cousin of a sociopathic murderer?"

"Huh? Oh no it isn't." I rolled my eyes, sarcasm dripping off of my tongue like a waterfall. "I wake up everyday to someone standing outside my house, wanting to ask questions. I've had to move several times, then get restraining orders against two people that kept following me. Oh life is cheery for me, Bruce." I sighed heavily leaning against the lab table propping my head up with my elbow. "You doing alright? I mean other than the creature thing, you're feeling fine? Not depressed or anything?"

Bruce gave me a soft smile shaking his head, "I'm fine, [Y/N], no aches or pains. Just bliss." He stood up straight heading for the exit, "Are you coming to lunch with the rest of us?"

"Sure. I have nothing else better to do."