Flu [Tony x Reader Requested]

Crystal (e/c) eyes stared back at me in the mirror--usually they were so lively and full of energy. But today they looked, well they looked like hell. It literally looked like I had been through hell and it wasn't pretty. Outside the birds were chirping and kids were running down the sidewalks of New York and I was stuck inside with the damn flu. As usual. Why would I be surprised? Of course I would be the one getting sick at a time like this, it was the middle of the damn summer and I was stuck inside. At least I was in a comfortable house, or errrr mansion.

Alright to cut things clear it was Tony's house but Tony and I aren't together. We're just friends. I swear to Odin we are just friends. I took a deep breath taking one last glance at myself in the mirror before disappearing out into the living room. My footsteps echoed with each step I took, all the way to the kitchen.

Soup.

I needed soup.

I wandered into the kitchen searching through every cupboard for chicken noodle soup. The reflection of my well being catching my eye each time I passed that stupid mirror he had on his closet door. I wanted to break it so bad--that's how bad I felt about myself. A sigh left my lips as I leaned against the counter giving up. "Do you have no soup in this house? Is this an all junk food house?" I asked myself rolling my (e/c) eyes. Guess so.

I'll just close my eyes for a second.

It won't hurt anything.

I closed my eyes, my arms crossed over my chest. Calmly breathing in and out, hoping it would help the dreadful feeling in my lower gut. When I opened my eyes the floor was jumping up at me, like a friend trying to catch you when you trip.

Then darkness.

•••••••••••••••••••••>

I moaned rolling my head, the murmuring voices around me growing faint. What the hell happened? Wasn't I making soup? Groaning I opened my eyes seeing none other than Tony Stark peering over top of me, his dark eyes filled with concern and worry. "Hey..kiddo you alright? I walked in here and you were kinda just laying there." Tony frowned, a hand on my shoulder. I nodded.

"Y-Yeah. I'm fine. I guess I passed out from this stupid flu," I grumble rubbing my head. Tony sighed.

"It's a bruise..." He brushed the (h/c) strands out of my face, running his thumb across my forehead, "You bumped your head on the way down." He helped me to my feet guiding me towards the bedroom--more specifically his bedroom. "Get some rest and blah blah blah. Hey I got you some soup for when you wake up." He cracked a smile.

"You jerk! You went out for soup! You could've told me and avoided the whole crack my face off the ground situation!" He rolled his dark eyes stopping in the middle of his room, "Get some rest, (Y/N)." Carefully Tony shut the door leaving me alone in his oddly large bedroom. I flung myself back onto the comfortable bed. Drifting off into an endless sleep.