Looks can be deceiving

A/N 

Well its been a while-i know. i could make a bunch of excuses but i much rather you just get to the strory quicker :) 

This one has POV switch-at least two times so look of for it. I hope its ok and Sorry for any mistakes

and if you still reading Thanks :)  

Pic of Smith>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

xoxox

Yolie 

___________________________________________________________________________

The drive back to Eric’s house seemed to go on forever, it shouldn’t have been this difficult-I knew the way there by now, but flashes of Lee’s death kept playing in the back of my head; and now with all the adrenaline drained out of my system the realization began to really sink in and my nerves were pretty much shot. I felt the need to close my eyes and will away the headache I could feel coming on. At the next stoplight I took the opportunity-trying to use calming breaths to relax, suddenly a loud and annoyingly so car horn blared behind me-causing me to jolt up, causing my car to stall. When my senses came back quickly to the present and restarted my car, moving off with more than enough speed almost causing me to hit into the back of Eric’s SUV. 

I noticed Eric car pulling over to the side of the road, I followed suit and pulled off the road behind them. I sat there for about two minutes with the engine idling, I was about to pick up my phone to call and ask what was wrong. But then the driver’s side opened revealing a tall, dark haired guy, he was a looker, one that I immediately recognized he was in the elevator too with Eric. Did he know who I was when he saw me? Was he the one who made Eric turn back? He moved towards the driver’s side of my car-as he walked I took in his physique-he wasn’t as tall as Eric or maybe just about, he also wasn’t covered in muscles as the rest seemed to be-actually looking closing at him-he looked hardly threatening. As he reached my door he lightly tapped on the window, instructing me to wind it down. 

“Are you alright?” he asked.

“Yeah, I’m ok…” I answered but I know I didn’t sound convincing.

“Move over.” he said while opening my car door. I didn’t argue-I didn’t have the strength to put up a fight-I accepted the fact that I was a Damsel in distress. I slid over to the passenger side and buckled myself in. “The name is Smith.” he looked over to me with a smile. 

“Rachelle.” I tried to return his smile-surprisingly it wasn’t as hard as I thought it would be-I seemed to relax a little bit. He started to make small talk in efforts to relax me even further. It was good for a temporary distraction but I couldn’t release Lee’s pale, dying face from the forefront of my mind.

“Rachelle…Rachelle…?” I looked over to Smith and saw a look of deep concerned in his eyes. “Are you ok-you look like you might throw-up and I can pull over if you like?” I didn’t respond just shook my head no. “I know you probably don’t, but still I have to ask…do you want to talk about it?” 

“He’s gone…” I breathed out. “No matter what I do, or say that wont change. He died protecting me-I only knew him for a short time maybe even less  and he died for me.” I felt the tears that have been burning to get out run down my cheeks. I quickly wiped them away with the back of my hands and pressed my head on the cold window, releasing a rather ragged breath-that sounded more like a sob.

“I knew Lee, he was a great man, great judge of character-and he never does anything without purpose. It’s a terrible thing that he is no longer with us-but him sacrificing himself for you had a purpose. What that is-I don’t know but I know that he would not want you to sit down and blame yourself for it. He chose to do this for you-it meant that you obviously meant something to him too. Honour his memory instead of mourning his death.”