The plot thickens.....

A/N 

So I'm not sure if im doing a good job so far- i hope i am. This chapter is going to focus a little bit on Ross's back ground and majoirty will be in Eric's POV. Its really hard to think like a man-but im trying hard :D

Anyways VOTE, FAN or Comment please!!!

Yolie X

 ____________________________________________________________________________

                                                                             Eric's POV

What the hell was she doing there-and her and Ross together. Seeing them there holding hands, really fucking pissed me off. I made a fist and slammed it against the dashboard. 

“Everything ok Eric?” Smith asked beside me as he drove.

“No-Smith, clearly everything is not ok. This is a mess, and nothing seems to be going right.” 

“We didn’t loose much tonight, we just need to reschedule.”

“You have no idea Smith, I wanted to be done with this tonight.”

“But that’s not why your so angry is it?” Smith turned to look at me.

“What are you getting at Smith?” I furrowed my brows at him.-

“That girl, Rachelle. She’s the reason why you’re so upset.” He was right but he shouldn’t be, because Rachelle should not affect me so much. 

“I understand, you like her and you want to be able to have a normal life with her-and then to find out she’s right in the middle of what you don’t want her to be involved in.” 

“You couldn’t possibly…” I began to say

“Yes, I can. Look my advice is to stay away this shit never ends well for anyone. But I have a feeling its too late for that.”

I hated the fact that everything he was saying was true-I was falling for this girl, I wanted her for myself-mine, and seeing her there with him. 

“Oh before I forget-Ross and her are not together.”

“How would you know that?” I asked feeling a glimmer of hope from all this shit this night has brought. 

“Really? the way she looks at you, trust me there is no mistaking it-she likes you. And also I Ross he’s not the type to go for older women.”

This was becoming too much, I needed to talk to DC- I needed his advice, before I make my next move. 

                                                                                     *****

The next morning, I spoke to DC- though I wanted his advice- it didn’t improve my mood one bit-if anything it only deepened my depression. 

“What did he have to say?” Lee asked as I left my office. “Was he helpful?” Lee pressed. 

“He just told me to end it-before anything got serious.”

“Is that what you want to do?”

“Lee, if I knew what I wanted to do-I wouldn’t be seeking advice.” I snapped at Lee.

“Don’t bring that in here young man- I may not be your father, but I wont take kind to that kind of attitude here.”

He was right, I was angry at myself. I called her that day, I invited her to dinner-I didn’t act like a man who was not interested or even in a position to pursue a relationship of any kind. But still that did not stop me.