Strawberries and Champagne Pt. 2

Part 2-Rachelle POV

With his gun in hand, Max began to step forward and I could feel  his eyes moving up and down my body-I didn’t know how much just by looking with one’s eyes how much it could violate until that moment-I grabbed the robe off the back of the couch and tied it around me. 

“What the hell are you doing here-where’s Eric?” I spat at him. 

“Eric is not here that’s what matters. Finally its just you and me.”

“Look-I don’t know what your thinking but whatever it is-its stupid and Eric is going find out it was you. Therefore I suggest you turn around and leave and I’ll pretend I never saw you.” He stepped closer and began to move backward. 

“See that’s not gonna work Princess-I got things planned for us-first I’m gonna put that mouth you love to run off to some good use. And well we’ll see where the night takes us.” he shrugged as if to see he just invited me to spend the night hanging out on the couch.

What a night this was going to be for me-as the thought ran through my head I began to play out my options. Basically a night that was to be filled with sweating and grunting from the overwhelming feeling of being in ecstasy has turned into a night with the same actions but instead from a result of me fighting for my life, for I was sure that only one us will be leaving this room alive. 

He bent down to pick up a strawberry off the table I took that time to slip out of my shoes, running in stiletto heels on these ceramic tiles would not be an easy task. Then I turned the champagne bottle towards the ground draining its contents-I needed something to use as a weapon and so far bottles have been perfect little helpers.  

 “ Don’t think because I’m a female-I’m gonna make this easy for you.” 

“I’m counting on that.”

“And I suggest don’t loose that gun-cause this time I won’t be missing.” I said while moving around the spillage on the ground. 

He lunged at me hard and not realizing he slipped into the champagne I spilled all over the ground. I took that opportunity to swing the bottle at his head-but he managed to block it causing me to loose my grip. While he was still down trying to get up I lifted my foot to give him the hardest Benção kick into his chest to keep him down-usually in Capoeira your opponent is standing-but in this room we weren’t playing anything.  

The gun he had tucked into his waist just before he lunged fell out when he slipped-so while he was still trying to get his footing I scoured the room for the gun. I didn’t manage to find it-however he found my hair (what was it with these men and pulling hair!) with a grip that could juice a watermelon he began to pull me; after which with one swift movement he threw me into the wall causing me to hit my head, which left me half conscious and dizzy. He picked me up once again by my fucking hair and pulled me across the room-I clawed and ripped at his skin with my nails but it must have felt like I was tickling him. So I did what every woman in such a situation would do- I open my mouth at let out a blood curdling scream-I didn’t think anyone would  hear  me, I remember that Eric told me once that this room was practically sound proof. But by some miracle I felt Max’s grip break and I was free-I looked back and found Max was knocked to the ground.  I turned around and looked up expecting to see Eric but it was Lee-he came back, I don’t know why but he was there-and I could kiss him. 

While I laid there on the floor I could see the gun- it had slid under the couch-so on my hands and knees I crawled over trying to reach it. Behind me I could hear Max telling Lee to stay out this and leave but Lee wasn’t having it. Then suddenly heard what I’m sure was the glass cabinet shattering but I couldn’t see at first who it was that got gurt until I felt someone grab my ankle and pulled.