"Someone's in a hurry..."

A/N

If your still reading-Thank you!!!

Wow its been a while since my last update--i got sick but really i was very lazy but i got past this bump. i wanyted to post more but its almost 3am and I need to be up early-and once i start on the next chapter i wont stop :)

But its written just needs editing and maybe a few changes so it will be posted by tomorrow. 

I hope this chapter is to you liking--if you do--dont forget to click that little Vote! button. or leave a comment. but please note--CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENT 

Well Happy reading 

xoxox

Yolie 

                                                      Ella POV

I couldn’t help but shake my head and think about what has my best friend had gotten herself into. In a relationship with one man and madly in love with other that she shouldn’t be involved with. As her best friend I simply just can’t condone her being with someone who she has the potential to be hurt around. But on the other hand I also cannot deny the certain glow she has when she thinks or talks about him. There is no doubt that there is real love there. Despite that fact, I still need to be one thinking logical here-I need to keep in mind that this can be very dangerous for her and I am not willing to loose my best friend, in fact I consider her my sister . 

I waved a final goodbye as she pulled out the driveway and turned back to the now empty house and with that I began to  feel a bit lonely. 

The past few months we’ve all been living here together, Ross officially moved in after a week of crashing here  and I just never went home unless I wanted to have a rendezvous with Dylan.  Rachelle’s house was big enough to hold us three comfortably with room to spare. And I must admit it was nice being around people all the time, especially people you love and trust. I was about to call Dylan and ask if he wanted to come over to my place ( my actual house) when I heard a car pull into the driveway- I peaked outside only to be a bit surprise to see Caleb and Ross back already and by the looks of it they brought take-out.

“Girls we’re back!” Caleb shouted from the foyer. 

“ And we got Sushi.” Ross added as he kicked the door closed- I really hated it when he does that.

“How many times Ross?!” I pointed my finger at him as I got him in my sights. 

“I know, I know I’m sorry-it’s just a habit.” he grinned at me “But I brought you favourite.” he said while dangling the bag in front of my face-after two seconds I grabbed the bag and narrowed my eyes at him. 

“You better had not forget my California roll this time.” 

“Rachelle was right, you two are like kids.” Caleb laughed as he began to unpack dinner. “Where is she anyways?”

“Uhh…she had to step out.” I looked to Ross, trying my best to avoid Caleb’s gaze.

“Out where?” he replied looking very puzzled. 

I let out a huge sigh, I may not like what Rach is doing but she’s my best friend and we protect and look out for each other no matter what- even if it means telling a few white lies here and there. 

“Caleb, Rach needed a little time to think about things. She was a little upset with you bringing up moving to New York.”

“I knew that she wouldn’t like it but I didn’t think it would be such a huge problem, even to just be thinking about it.”