Ross and Rachelle together again!

A/N

I little fighting action on this-nothing bad. I havent quite gotta a handle on the fight scenes yet but i hoping they get better with time. 

Leave your comments and votes too :) 

Thank for reading 

Yolie X

_____________________________________________________________________________ 

“ So any experience with fighting at all?” he asked as we stepped into the room with mirrors.

“ If you count boys when I was in the 6th grade.” I answered Ross, his name I learnt from one of the other girls in the changing room-telling me how lucky I was.

He placed me in front of a punching bag strapped gloves to my hand told me to punch. Ten minutes later my arms were exhausted and sweat dripped down my face-and still-he didn’t tell me to stop. He just kept telling me to hit harder and saying that learning to fight required me to stop hitting like girl. I don’t know if it was on purpose but he was really started to piss me off I wanted nothing more than the punching bag to be his face. Focused on the bag and him holding it- and completely frustrated I once again lost myself in my head-and again I was outside my body looking at a different person punching the bag with such force and power. I could see Ross was having difficulty to hold the bag steady but his face was smiling, a very accomplished  grin slapped across his face. He eventually let go of the bag and stepped toward me and began to punch, I stumbled for a moment and then began to keep on punching. He was good and obviously blocked all my hits but I could see he was feeling my hits. And then suddenly 

out of no where, using the little I remember from I did Capoeira (Brazilian martial arts) I dropped to the floor and did a low swing with my foot and brought Ross to the ground and with a swift movement I was on my feet standing over him. 

“And where did that come from.” he asked

“I don’t know, you were blocking all my hits and it was becoming annoying-so I had to stop it. And I think I accomplished that.” I said as I handed him my arm to help him up.

“I’ll say, wasn’t expected that.” he sat up on the floor and I took a place  beside him. 

My arms were useless, wasn’t even able to use them as support as I laid back. So soon I just laid there on my back trying to catch my breath. 

“So, you wanna learn to fight?” he asked

“You know I always thought you muscles heads where thick-headed. Yeah I wanna learn to fight.” I said as I gave him a punch in his back. 

“ Alright. Well we cant train here-this is place is not for the kind of training you’re looking for. But I know somewhere that will have what your looking for-and my teacher is the best. You will meet him, I’ll tell him what I witness here today and then he’ll make the final decision.”

“Final decision? What is it some kind of Elite fight club I’m entering?” I began to laugh.

“Not exactly.” he replied with a very straight face.

“You’re serious?”

“If your not up for it I understand. You will find out the rest when you get there-If you get there.” he said as he handed me a card with an address written on it. “So maybe I see you there tonight-if not maybe around here-if not well it will be a shame.”

“Yeah thanks, maybe you will” I said as he walked away.

The rest of the day in the office was a fast blur. Ella came by the office and about 5 p.m. I was taking her home today. I wanted to tell her how I spent my lunch break  but my gut told me I shouldn’t say anything, I mean I wasn’t even sure if I would be going in the first place. On the ride home-Ella was talking about how she got a restraining order against Ryan and everything worked out with the locksmiths but we agreed that maybe she should spend the night by my house tonight. We stopped by her place first, she said that she had client she needed to meet later so she would just come straight to me when she was done.