Love Hurts...

A/N

I hope this chapter doesnt get too confusing. Just to help the POV that is of Eric is Sunday after he leaves Rachelle at the Carnival..

Rachelle's POV is a continuation and its Monday, the day after  their date. 

I hope you like :) Dont forget to VOTE and Comment :) 

Yolie X 

                                         -----------------------Eric’s point of view-------------------------

She feels the same way, I was sure of it. We can both pretend that we’re only keeping  contact solely for information purposes but we were both well aware of the truth. 

Back at the house, I sat behind my desk-trying to figure out my next move. The shipment was safe, buyers were secure-everything seemed to working out well-in a few weeks all this shit will be done and I can focus on picking up the pieces of my life and maybe just maybe Rachelle and I can have a solid chance. My phone started to vibrate, I’ve been avoiding their calls all morning-I didn’t want to have to deal with that part of my life right now-but it seems that it just wasn’t going to leave me alone.

“Yes.” I answered the call

“Where the hell have you been? This shit is serious and I don’t take kind to being ignored.” 

“I was busy.”

“Yes, I can see that.”

“What?”

“Your meeting how did it go?”

“I told you in my message already that all is settled the buyers are secure-the date hasn’t been finalized yet but I expect to hear something in a few weeks.”

“Yes, I know. But I was referring to your meeting with a certain Rachelle Berg.” All the colour left my face in the moment I heard him utter her name. 

“That has nothing to do with this. Leave her out of this-Sharpe.” 

“Well, it’s a bit too late for that.”

“She doesn’t know anything.” I tried not to sound too panicked.

“She seems to be around a lot.”

“Listen to me, if you’re threatened her…”

“No you listen--I don’t want you fucking up this operation because you were too busy thinking with your dick. You’re not in a position to have your attention divided.”

“I’m quite aware of my position.”

“Good. Then I don’t have to tell you how much of a problem she will be if she is still in the picture.”

“I promise, Rachelle will not affect my performance in this. She doesn’t mean anything.” As I said the words I felt my heart clench-I knew that I had fallen for this woman-and it hurt like hell to even think much say out loud otherwise. 

“Good then- I trust you will get rid of her, because if you don’t I will.” 

“No! I will take of it. She wont be a problem anymore.”

“Great! I’ll see you in a couple weeks. You know how I look forward to our meetings.”

“Yes. I will let you know when I have time-Don’t call me again-I will call you.” I was getting ready to hang up when he started.

“Calloway. Just remember that I’m watching.” I disconnected the call without a response. I stood and walked over to my window, trying to calm myself. It wasn’t working- I lifted my hands and punched through one of the window panels. It shattered-I looked to my hand, minimal damage was done to it-but the pain felt good.