Things were going so well...

A/N 

So i guess i gotta give some heads up-this chapter does contact strong sexual content that is they are having Sex. i revised it a bit trying to not make it so raunchy . I hope I did a good-it was hard to write--almost embarrass to type--almost. 

So this is just to send warning I've also jumped to 2mnths later. i have good reason for this-so dont hate me.

I will leave you yo discover the rest--remember be patient with me--dont 100% of what im doing.   Thanks for reading and tell your friends too :) xoxox Yolie  

________________________________________________________________________________

                                                                     Rachelle POV

I was just finishing up my bath when I heard the door opened. I hurriedly threw on my silk robe and took let my hair down from its loose bun. There I stood in the doorway of the bathroom with my robe now soak and clinging to my body like cling wrap-making everything visible. 

“I like your robe.” he said while playing with the tie.

“Thank you-it was a gift.” I placed my arms around his neck and gave one soft kiss to his lips-then moved around  him slowly undressing the clutter from his body. First I pulled his shirt over his head, I stood there for a moment admiring the strong muscles in his back-caressing them with the softest touch. I moved around to face him once more and without releasing him from my gaze I loosen his swim shorts and allowed them to fall. I more my gaze and took a step back to observe one of God’s finest creations.

“I’ve seen better.” I said and then laughed.

“You’ve seen better?-I beg to differ Milady.”

“Well, the body is ok-but does he know how to use it.”

My words sparked something in him for soon he had be against the wall-holding one leg at his waist and his lips pressed hard against mine. He slid the robe fall off my shoulders giving him room to caress my breasts. He broke away from our kiss and trailed butterfly kisses down to the centre of my breasts, as he took one of my breast into his mouth-my body began to convulsed in need. My robe a hindrance-so he removed the remainder leaving me the way I came into this world. 

He took a step back and had a proper look-I thought he was gonna be a brut and give the same response I gave him but instead he said “Beautiful”. I stepped closer to him-and all I could think about was-‘Yes! Finally its happening after so long-finally!’ I jumped into his arms and he lifted me up with such ease, I placed  my legs around his waist-as he was moving us towards the bed-I told him not to.

“Against the wall.” I huffed out in between kisses.

He did as he was told-he took his time and was very gentle at first. It felt so good to have him inside me-I had to grip something but nothing was there-so I grabbed his hair and began to moan. My moans intensified and with that so did his rhythm-he us moved across the room and put me to lay down on my back not breaking our connection. This time I had more things to grip but I had no intentions to take my hands off his body my nails sunk into his skin with every thrust he gave me. 

He slid of the bed into a standing position-grabbed my thighs and pulled me to meet him; he wasn’t the perfect gentleman anymore-he was wild and hungry. With both legs elevate and wrapped around him at his waist-we eased back into back into our old rhythm. It felt so good, I imagine that this is what it felt like to be high-I could feel myself about to give in-feeling intensifying by the second-and then it was gone! Confused and quite pissed off as a matter of fact, I look up at him with a hard look-as if to say ‘What the hell do you think you’re doing.’ He moved to lay on top of me and started to play with my nipples first with his fingers and then with his tongue-he decided to add to my torment by moving his fingers between my legs and toying with a very wet and wanting heated core.