The Bet

Eric POV

“We’re running low on wine, I will get some more.” 

“Isn’t that what Jeeves is for?” she said using her hand to cover her giggles. It was safe to say she was no longer upset. 

“How is it going?” Lee asked.

“I think well, she’s not pissed I kidnapped her anymore. Well that could be alcohol.” I looked up to find Lee staring, judging.

“I know, I know, I’m being stupid. I didn’t intend to be enjoying myself so much. But the girl is…there is just something…I can’t explain it. My intention was to get rid of this infatuation I have for her but now I see it was a bad idea bringing her here.” Lee wasn’t responding, just stood with his arms folded.

“Say something old-man, this is where that advice I tell you to keep to yourself all the time is needed.”

“ I like her. And in this case I will say to you-be stupid, you deserve it.” He said while handing me another bottle of wine and then turning to leave. 

“I will see you in the morning.” and with that the elevator doors closed. 

She was standing by the edge looking over, the way she was swaying had me very concerned so I moved quickly to take her away. I grabbed her by the waist-and she turned around sharply.

“What are you doing?!” 

“I saw you swaying, and well I didn’t want you to sway too far.” I still hand my around her waist, I seemed to like the feeling so much that without thinking I tighten my grip. 

“Don’t be silly, I’m just dancing.”

“Dancing?” 

“Yes, you know the rhythmic movement of one’s body to music.” She began to move her hips from side-to-side slowly, and seductively. That Jamaican background she was mentioning earlier began to surface. And as she continued to move other reactions began to surface, I dropped my hands quickly and stepped back.

“Ok, well can never be too safe.” I smiled at her.

“Oh, don’t be scared. Come on dance with me.”

“I rather not, why don’t you come and sit with me, I would like to hear more about you.”

“Why? I already talked enough, you can talk now.”

“I don’t really have anything interesting to say.” I looked at her as she flipped her head from side-to-side as though she was trying to ‘figure me out’. I expected that she would start asking more questions but she continues to surprise me.

“OOhh…I love this song! Now I don’t know about you but I’m  pretty drunk, and seeing that I’ve been kidnapped and stuck I’m going to make the best of it.”

“The best of it?” I watched her go into the living area and dim the lights. 

“That’s right, this Penthouse is now a Club.”

“A Club? You’re serious?”

“Listen party-pooper, if your not gonna dance-how about filling up my glass.” I watched her dance on my coffee table while singing that she has the Moves like Jagger. But I’m pretty sure Jagger did not move like that not even on his best day.  

The way this woman moved, no matter what song, it set my skin on fire. I was ready to pull her down, carry her the master bedroom and begin to disrobe of the clothes that seem to be stifling that gorgeous, curvaceous structure of hers.