The Decision is made....

A/N 

YAY!!!!!!! i reached over 100 reads in 3 days--this is an accomplishment for me-i wasnt expecting but im grateful. For those readers i hoped you liked it, if you do PLease dont forget to show you love and VOTE and tell your friends too :)

I've added a few members of cast- i hope you approved- i should be settling on Rach,Ella and Ross  characters tonight and will set them.

OH  before i forget--it gets a little (only just a little) DIRTY!! in this one- 

VOTE!VOTE!VOTE! :) 

 Yolie X

 ____________________________________________________________________________

                                                                             Eric's POV

Another mess to clean up, Ryan is really beginning to become more than just a thorn in my side. And needs to be put down immediately- what I don’t understand is how is he able to gather such resources is such a short space of time. Something wasn’t right, he  knew too much and clearly I underestimated him. But I wont be making that mistake again-Ryan ‘Ry-Dawg’ Sanchez was a marked man.

                               **

“I’m very pleased that we could settle this peacefully. Last night, was a mistake that wont happen again.” I convinced the buyers representative that my organization was still capable of bringing this one year operation to close.

“Oh Eric, I never doubted you. We’re dealing with precious cargo-and with that there must be a margin of error.” she touched my arm the way Rachelle did before. When Carolina did it was clear what it meant. Did Rachelle mean it the same way?

“Eric? Where are you?” she snapped her fingers in my face.

“I’m sorry, as you can imagine this had been a difficult time-I’m a little overwhelmed at the moment.”

“Oh well I can help you with that.” she stood up and walked over to the side of the table where I sat.

Carolina was a good-looking woman, she had an athletic body, perky breasts that were encouraging to reach out touch. She rubbed between my thighs, and lightly grazed over my cock with her hands-

“Now-let me see how I can help you relieve some of your stress.” 

She started undoing my belt became but it didn’t feel right; then I had a thought maybe this is what I need, what better way to get over Rachelle-so I let her proceed. She began to comment on how pleased I must have been to see her-for how hard I felt in her mouth. She was good, but it merely felt like a paid hooker doing what she must before moving on to the next-I felt instantly sick.

“Fuck it, just stop. Please.”

“What’s wrong?” she looked up startled by my sudden outburst and little pissed for interrupting. 

“Nothing its me. I cant do this?” I said while doing-up back my pants. 

“Hmmm…so what’s her name?” she asked while adjusting her dress.

“What?” How could she know?

“Her name, the girl that your clearly fucking now, which is why you cant accept simple blow-job from me.”

“There’s no one. I told you I have a lot dealing with.” Last thing I need is these people knocking on Rachelle’s door. 

“Right of course. Well when she leaves you-you know where to find me. Till next time.” And with that she sashayed out of the room with much force only to throw in my face what I’m passing up.