"Why don't you show me Princess."

A/N 

I had to change up some minor details- due to working on a fitting cast- so I've changed up Eric's description is this chapter. Check out the pic of Eric>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ( thts the bad boy look i imagine he always has) 

Yolie

___________________________________________________________________________ 

No trouble  to find Ryan’s neighbourhood-I remember coming here once for a barbeque his mom had. But once again I ended up in a place where my main concern should be getting out of there. I asked a few people and they told me where I might find him. When I pulled up to the house, I took a moment to fix my ponytail and re-apply my lipstick, my knuckles were still stinging but it wasn’t that bad anymore. 

This time I made sure to stick my gun in my boot and tucked a little pocket knife into my pocket-I kept that close by as to distract from them going any further and finding the gun. I stepped into the yard, which looked like one hell of a party took place, beer bottles, empty liquor containers everywhere, just NASTY- as Ella would say. I got up to the stairs and I swear the Arnold-look-a-like has a twin-getting pass him wouldn’t be so easy. I decided to work my feminine charm first to see how far that would get- but the guy just wasn’t budging.

“Fine. I came here looking for Ry…Ry-Dawg and I'm not leaving till I have him.” I blurted out.

“Hey Boots, let her in. She kinda cute.” A 50cent look-a-like (but he was more Mexican influenced is his  skin tone) came to the door. I don’t know maybe it was just me but it seems Phoenix is running around with lots of Celeb-Look-alikes. 

“Thanks.” I said as I stepped in. 

SHIT! I screamed in my head-what the fuck did I just step into-a room full of Thugs, tattoos, very scantily dressed girls (and that’s putting it nicely), all over the place-I couldn’t see any guns but I'm sure they were around. I tried not to show signs of being completely freaked out as I began to scan the room for Ryan, but no sign of him.

“So what can we do for you princess?” 50cent asked

“I'm looking for Ry-Dawg, and the name-is not Princess.” I replied.

“OOhh…she got claws too. Ry-Dawg, what business you got him?”

“The business I got with him-ain’t got nothing to with you-so if you cant point me in the right direction, best be moving on and I’ll find someone else who can.”  What the hell was wrong me-have I just all of sudden  forgotten where I was standing. 

“You got a lot of talk, huh. I got a better way you can use that mouth of yours.” he said as he began to move forward.

He had me shaking, should I run -take the knife out or just go straight for the gun. I chose to step forward and meet him half way-ready to fight. Never have I thought I could be so stupid, but I seemed to be on a roll tonight and had an apparent death wish.

“And I’m guessing your mouth is a over-compensation for the shriveled up sausage hanging there and therefore not interested baby.” I said as I shook my head in his face.  

“Bitch! You know who you talking to.”

“Why don’t you show me, Princess.” I answered back. 

“That’s enough!” another voice echoed throughout the room. 

I look to see who was talking but I couldn’t be sure-it must have been someone important I thought-cause 50cent was sitting back down. I stood there arms folded and fuming.