Strawberries and Champagne Pt.1

A/N

This one is really short but i had to cut it where it was--you an consider it a part 1.       

xoxo

Yolie 

Rachelle POV

I called Eric from the car and asked him if he could make it to the Penthouse tonight-that would be great. He agreed saying he’ll be there as soon as he was done and that Lee will take of me till he’s back. 

When I got there I found Lee grinning like a Cheshire cat “I had a feeling I’ll be seeing you again but I had no idea so soon” he said as he took my jacket. “Eric called to say he was sending Leslie over with a few things. You can imagine my surprise when half the walk-in closet was filled with female clothes-I do hope all is to your liking.” he winked at me

A decent size closet filled with clothes (designer)-and shoes. If I didn’t knew how much he loved me I would feel almost like a stay-at Penthouse woman that is showered with gifts to keep her happy. But as I admired the selection there was something for every occasion-from sweatpants for around the house to gowns for a night at the opera. What intrigued me was the section with lingerie. I took out a black lace number and thought perfect. Eric or Leslie, who I have decided must be male and gay-for his taste especially in lingerie was impeccable. 

Either way, they were quite thorough and I suppose should be concerned how quickly he put this all together but at the same time it tells me that whatever this was-it was something that was going to last-especially if I already have half the closest. 

“Lee-would you be a dear and start a bath for me.” I shouted from the closet while picking the shoes to go with my ensemble. I mean if I was about to tell him that I needed a little time to make sure this is really what I wanted, why not leave him with a ray of hope. I suppose my behaviour might come off a little but I’m a grown ass woman-I do what I want when I want-with that burst of confidence I turned headed to my bath.  

After some time Lee made himself disappear-I guessed he figured out what I was planning. He left champagne chilling, strawberries and chocolate were laid on the table also-and he placed unlit candles around the room. I had to remember to find out his birthday and get him something. I walked around the room and began to light the candles-they were scented and filled the room with the scent of vanilla. I got out of my robe and put the negligé that I found-added some thigh-high stockings and finished with a pair of strapped Manolo Blahniks sandals.

And I waited.

                  *********

I almost began to enter a deep sleep when I heard the elevator working-finally I’m laying here ready to spend some quality time and his ass is late. I rushed over to the mirror to make sure that I hadn’t a sleep marks on my face-and that all was in place. Then I moved in perfect view of the elevator with glasses in one hand and champagne in the other waited for them to open.

“Your late.” I said as the doors opened, but as he stepped out the glasses dropped from my hands smashing them to pieces around my feet.

“ And we’re finally alone.” he replied.