Bow

I watch as y/n fixes Payton's hair. I pull Payton's ear. She giggles. Y/n looks at me and shakes her head. "Get out" She smiles. "Why? I can help." I look at her.
"You can do her makeup then" She pulls Payton's hair into a tight pony tail. "Makeup?" I look at her. She nods. "She can't do cheerleading" I look at
Y/n. Payton looks up at me.
"Please" she smiles with her teeth. 
I groan. Y/n looks at me.
"She doesn't need to put that shit on her face" I shrug. Payton covers her mouth.
Y/n stares at me. I stare back.
"She's pretty the way she is" I look at her. "Nic" y/n looks at me and starts to put a bow on the side of Payton's head.
"Sorry that you mom doesn't think your pretty" I look at Payton. She shrugs.
Y/n slaps me and looks at Payton.
"She looks exactly like you" She looks at me. "I know?" I smile.
We both look at her. She looks at us and giggles. I smile.

They leave and Hayden crawls beside me on the bed. I smile and she has my phone. She plays with the dog filter on Snapchat. I raise my eyebrow. She takes about 100 pictures. I grab my phone. She giggles and lays her head on my side. I put my arm around her.

Payton gets home and run in the bedroom. Hayden fell asleep wrapped around me. I hear y/n groan. Payton giggles. I smile and pick Hayden up. I take her to her room and lay her down on her bed. I cover her over and leave the door cracked open. I walk into the kitchen and y/n has her head on the counter. I scratch her back. She groans.
I move the hair out of her face.
I pull her up. She looks at me.
"I'm tired." She lays her head on my shoulder. I play with her hair and smile. "Do you want to lay down?" 
I kiss her head. She shakes her head.
"I need to give Payton a bath" She mumbles. "I will" I hold her hand. She nods. I smile and look at her. She raises up and pushes the hair out of her face.
I smile. She smiles. Payton runs in and jumps on the counter. We look at her.
Y/n pulls the bow out of hair.
"Ouch" Payton looks at her. She raises her eyebrow. They both smile. Hayden starts crying. I turn my head and she walks in front of me. I pick her up. She lays her head on my shoulder and calms down. I hold onto her and y/n looks at me. I shrug. She kisses me and walks into the bedroom. I look at Payton. She grabs my hand and jumps down. I smile and she runs into the bathroom. I look at Hayden.
"Can I put you down?" I hold her head.
"No" she holds onto me. "Why?" I look down at her. "I want you to hold me" She whines. I nod and walk into the bathroom. Payton is looking at herself in the mirror.

A/n:

Oof. This book is really cringy and this is an old chapter I haven't put up yet.

Idk if you guys want me to continue or not { Comment }

Also, I had no idea what I was doing when I made this book.