Bubbles

I lay Hayden on her stomach, on the bed. Y/n looks over at me. I look at Hayden and Payton walks in.
"Wyatt is here" She sits on the bed. I stand up and ruffle her hair. She smiles and pushes me. I smile and walk out. She follows me. I grab her by her arm and put her on my back. She hugs my neck. I open the door.
"Lier" I throw her on the couch. She giggles. I smile and close the door. She stands up and takes my hat. I try getting it. She runs past me. I roll my eyes and smile. I run after her. She jumps on the bed and stands in between y/n and Hayden. She sticks her tongue out. I smile and pick her up. She giggles and holds her arm up. I reach and grab the hat. She giggles. I smile and stand her up.
"Go play outside" I slap the side of her head. She giggles and looks at me. I look down to her. She smiles and runs out. I smile and sit on the bed. Hayden rolls over on her back.

Payton screams. Y/n raises up. I run outside. Cars are in the driveway. I smile and watch as Payton jumps on Bill. He puts her on his side and Finn is chasing Jack.

I watch as Wyatt and Owen jump in the pool. Payton jumps on the trampoline and into the pool. Logan dunks her under. I sit on y/n's leg.
"Its too hot" she pushes me.
"I know" I lean back on her. "Get off Nic" I put my hand over my heart and stand up. She smiles and stands up. I push her into the pool. I smile. Payton grabs a basketball and throws it to Jack. He grabs it and throws it into the goal.

Bill throws Payton up and she shoots the ball into the goal. Y/n sits on my lap. I hold her. "Can you take her to school in the morning?" She smiles at me. I nod and kiss her. We both smile.

That night

I scrub soap in Payton's hair. She plays with the bubbles and throws them up. I smile and look at her. She giggles. She puts some on my face. I stare at her. She giggles. I smile and wipe them
Off me. I wrap a towel around her and dry her off.