Baby

(Nic's POV)

I run into the hospital and into y/n's room. I sit beside her wait on the bed. I kiss her and rub her cheek. She holds my hands. I glance over and her mom and dad smiles. My mom and dad walk in. I look at them. They sit down with
Y/n's parents. I lay my head on hers. She hugs me. She puts her hand in-between her legs. I kiss her cheek and hold her. She closes her eyes. I close mine and kiss her. She kisses me.

I lay beside her and listen as she groans. I hug her and look at her. She screams and sits up. I jump up and a doctor runs in. Y/n screams louder. I look at her and hold her hand. Our parents walk in. her mom kisses her head. I squeeze her hand as she squeezes mine.

The doctor tells her to push. She screams and squeezes my hand. I rub her cheek and hand. I look at her and slightly smile. She looks in my eyes. I look in hers and hold the side of her neck. She squeezes my hand and screams. "One more push" The doctor looks at her. The nurse grabs a cloth. I grab Dads hand it replace mine. I walk up them and watch as she pushes. The head pops up. I bite my finger and watch. The nurse hands me scissors. I grab them and she pulls it out. I cut the cord.

I sit back down and tears go down my face. Y/n looks at me. "What" Her voice cracks a little. "It's a girl" I look In her eyes. She slightly smiles and hugs me. I lay my head on her neck. She holds onto my shirt. The nurse walks up to us. I raise up and wipe my eyes. She hands me her. I hold her in my arm and look at her. "She has your nose"
Y/n looks at me. Everyone nods. I look down at her and rub her hand.
"What's her name?" Y/n's mom looks at y/n and at me.

The nurse takes her and Everyone leaves the room. I lay beside Y/n and hug her. "I love you a lot" I look at her. She nods. "Thanks" she kisses me. We both close our eyes. I lay my head on her neck and hold her. She hugs me. I hug her and poke her stomach. She looks at me. "I want my child back." I whisper. She smiles. "Payton rose" She smiles to me. I shrug and kiss her.
"Okay" I smile to her. "What do you want to name her?" She looks at me.I lay on my elbow and rub her side.
"Payton Rose" I look at her. She stares at me. I smile with my teeth. She smiles.  "Are you going to marry me?" I look in her eyes. She nods. My face turns pink. "Good" I kiss her. She smiles and looks in my eyes.
"It depends on how you propose" she grabs my shirt and pulls me closer. I kiss her and smile. I look in her eyes and kiss her again. Someone knocks on the door. I raise up and the nurse walks in. She hands me Payton. She smiles and walks out. I look down at Payton.
"She looks just like you" Y/n grabs my arm and raises up. She looks at her. I smile and look over at y/n. I kiss her. She smiles and lays her head on my shoulder. I look at Payton. The nurse comes in and starts to fill out the birth certificate. We look at her.
"What's her last name going to be?" She looks at us. We just kinda stare at her. "Hamilton." Y/n looks at her. She smiles and nods. She leaves and closes the door. I look at y/n. "Why my last name?" I raise my eyebrow. She pinches my cheek. "Cause that's how it works baby." She kisses me. We laugh and blush. I kiss her. She smiles and hugs my neck. I lean my head back. She grabs my phone out of my pocket. She shows me the time.

2:57 a.m

I look at her. She looks at me. The nurse walks in and stands beside me. She picks Payton up and lays her in one of them glass things that they sleep in. She walks out. I lay down and pull y/n down with me. She hugs me and lays her head on my chest. I smile and rub her arm.