Toddler

Payton is 18 months old

I rub my eyes and walk into Payton's room. I've spent the night with y/n for the last couple weeks since her mom is still with her dad in the hospital. I pick her up and smile. Her hair goes everywhere. She rubs her eyes and lays her head on my neck. I walk out and into y/n's room. I lay down and lay my head on y/n's shoulder.

Later that day/ y/n's POV

I walk into the living room. Nic is passed out on the couch and Logan has
Payton and Owen is beside him. I raise my eyebrow and smile.

Nic wakes up and sits up. I sit in between him and Logan. I look at Payton. "Is Logan your best friend." Owen rubs her arm. She nods. Nic looks down at his lap. She giggles. I slightly smile. Logan looks at him.
"Sorry Bub"  Nic shrugs. He lays his head on my shoulder. I hold his head and smile. I look at Payton. She holds onto Logan. "I swear to god if she says Logan before dad" Nic groans. We laugh. I smile and look at Logan. Owen grabs Payton and hold her. She puts her hand on his arm. Logan stands up and sits on Nic's lap. He hugs his neck. Nic groans. I scoot over and look at Payton. I poke her. She giggles and hides her face on Owens chest.

They leave and I lay Payton down for a nap. I sit beside Nic and hug his stomach. He holds me. "I don't feel good" I look at him. "I'm sorry" He kisses my head. "Will you sing to me" I look up at him. He kisses me and nods.
    He sings to me until Payton wakes up. He stands up and looks at me. He pulls me up and walks upstairs. I stand at the door and watch him. He picks Payton up. "Hello my child" He moves the hair out of her face. She giggles. He smiles, showing his dimples. I smile. She looks at him and lays her head on his neck. He walks past me and kisses me. I smile and slightly blush. He walks downstairs. I follow him. I watch as he throws Payton on his side. He opens the fridge. I take a picture and put my phone down. Nic turns and looks at me. I smile and kiss him. I look at Payton. She hugs his neck. I hug him. I stare at her. She giggles. I smile and shake my head.