Fireproof

12 months later/ two weeks before Christmas

I curl up in a ball under all the blankets on my bed. I listen to Nicholas's voice on the tv. He said a year. It's been over a year. Owen,Logan and Wyatt have been trying to make me feel better. It hasn't helped, at all.

The door bell bell rings. I listen as mom answers it. It's silent. I listen as someone walks up the steps. They knock on the door. I close my eyes. "Yeah?" I rub my arm. They walk in and sit down beside me. "Come downstairs" Moms voice rings in my ears. She leaves and I stand up. I look down. I'm in pajama shorts and a sports bra. I shrug and jog down he stairs. Nic stands by the door,covered in snow. My eyes widen. He looks at me. I run up to him. He picks me up, I sit on his waist and hug his neck. Both of our moms watch. He tries to put me down. I hold onto him. He picks me back up.

His mom talks to mine in the Kitchen. Me and Nicholas lays on My bed. I'm wearing his hoodie. I lay my head on his shoulder and wrap my arm around his chest. He smiles and close his eyes. I hug him and close mine. He holds my side. She "if you leave me again, your head will be on the wall." I mumble and hug him tighter. He laughs a little. "I promise" He rolls me over on him. I hug his chest. I close my eyes. He rubs circles in my back. I hug him and smile.