Grind

3 months later/ Nic's POV

I walk out of the house. Me, mom and dad moved back in beside y/n. 

I walk into y/n's house and sit beside her on the couch. Her mom is still with her dad. I grab Payton from her arms and hold her. I smile and look at her. I stand her up on my lap and hold her. I kiss her head and smile. She looks at me. Her eyes sparkle. I look at y/n. She smiles and kisses me. I smile and look back at Payton. I wink at her. She giggles. I smile and lay her on my chest.  She growls on me. I look at y/n and raise my eyebrow. We laugh. I hold the back of her head and smile. I look at her. Her eyes still sparkle.
"I love you" I poke her stomach. She giggles. I kiss all over her face. She giggles more. I smile. Y/n smiles and looks at me. I look at her and kiss her. She smiles and looks at Payton.

Y/n takes my car to pick up a pizza we ordered. I lay on her bed and lay Payton beside me. I rub her stomach and scratch her sides. I smile and look at her. She looks at me. "I love you"
She giggles. I smile and lay my head down on the pillow. She turns on her side and onto her stomach. I grab her and lay her on my chest.

Y/n pokes my arm. I look at her and smile. "Hi" She smiles. I hand her Payton. She walks out and goes into the nursery. I pull the cover over my body. She lays on top of me. I hold her.
"I got the pizza. And I didn't wreak" She mumbles on my neck. "Good" We laugh. I rub her arm.

We bring the pizza and lay it beside
Y/n. She lays her head on my chest. I smile and put my arm around her. I look on her phone screen. She scrolls through Instagram. I grab her phone from her. She groans. I put it down the front of my pants. She looks at me. I smile with my teeth. "I'm not getting it" She looks in my eyes. I shrug.
"Why" I smile. She shrugs and smiles. Her mom walks in. I put my hand on her phone. She just shakes her head slightly and looks at y/n.
"I'm going to take Payton and go to the store" Y/n nods and she walks out. I look at her. She stands up and locks the door. She sits beside me. She pulls her phone out and throws it on the end of the bed. I sit up. I grab her waist.
"Wait" She jumps up and walks downstairs. I follow her. She Bends over to grab a water out of the fridge.
I grind against her. I slip my hand on the front of pants. She bites her lip and pulls me farther on her. I feel my bulge getting bigger. She raises up and turns. She grinds on me. I bite my lip. I close my eyes.