Five

Finn and Jack jumps into the pool. I hold Payton on my side and kiss her head. She looks at Bill and at me.  I raise my eyebrow. She giggles and her cheeks light up. I shake my head.
"I though you liked Wyatt" I look in her eyes. "Nooo" She giggles. I smile and nod. I kiss the side of her head and put her down. She hugs me. I listen as
5 seconds of summer plays in the background. I hold her head. Andy lifts her up. She giggles. I smile.

Payton smashes a piece of cake in Jacks face. He chases her. I look at y/n. We laugh. I smile and kiss her.

When everyone leaves, Payton reaches for me. I sling her on my side and kiss her head. I walk inside and y/n points to me. "Your wet" I smirk and nod. She shakes her head and throws a towel at me. I smile and put Payton down. She whines. I dry her off after me. I lift her back up. I go into her room and stand her beside her dresser. She crosses her arm. I grab a pair of her pajamas.  I take her bathing suit off and put her clothes on. She hugs my neck.
"I can't carry you, I'm wet" I look at her. She pouts. I lift her up and stare at her. She smiles with her teeth. I smile and walk out. I sit her on my bed and turn the TV on. Y/n walks in and hugs me. She's spending the night at her house. I kiss her. She smiles.
"Are you sure you'll be fine with her?" She hugs my neck. I nod and kiss her again.

She leaves and I put on a pair of sweatpants. I sit beside Payton on the edge of the bed. She looks at me and smiles. I kiss her head and put my arm around her.