Tickle

Y/n rolls over on me. I groan and look at her. She hugs my neck. I lay my head on hers and close my eyes. Payton crawls on the bed and lays beside me. She pulls the Cover off us and lays it on her. I raise up. Y/n sits on my lap and hugs my chest. I look at her. I pick her up and pull the cover of Payton. I go into the living room. I sit her on the couch. She turns the tv on and looks at her phone. I go back to my room. I shake Payton. She giggles. I smile and lift her up. She sits on my stomach and hugs my neck. I hold her and carry her to her room. I put her down. I grab my hat off of her bed and put it on my head. She looks at me.
"Can I go outside" She grabs my hand.
"It's too cold" I look down at her. Her bottom lip sticks out. I grab a hoodie and put it on her. She smiles and runs into my room. She grabs one of my hats and a basketball. She runs out the door. I slam the door closed and sit beside
Y/n. She looks at me and lays her head on my chest. I hold her.
"Are we going to have any more kids?" She mumbles. I nod. She looks at me and smiles. She raises up her shirt. I stare at the small bump. She looks at me. I hug her. I smile and kiss her. She smiles and hugs my neck. She looks in my eyes. "Do you know what it is?" I look In hers. "I haven't been to the doctor idiot" She stares at me. We laugh. I kiss her. "I want it to be a boy" I look at her. "What if it isn't?" She looks at me. I shrug. "I'll be fine with another girl in the house" I whine. She giggles and hugs me. I smile. A car pulls up. I stand up and open the door. Payton drops the ball and runs to Owen. I smile and he picks her up. He Carries  her to the porch and stands her up. He smiles down to her. She smiles. We walk in. Payton goes into the kitchen and climbs on the counter. I shrug and sit beside y/n. Owen sits beside me. Payton climbs on my lap. I lift her up and sit her down on my leg.
She looks at the tv and at Owen. He pulls her ear. She giggles. He smiles and tickles her. She giggles harder. I smile and look at y/n. I kiss her head. She smiles and lays her head on my shoulder.