Fit

One month layer/Nic's POV

I wake up and rub my eyes. I stand up and walk into the kitchen. Y/n is sitting on the counter. I hug her. "Your child is on the couch and she cried the whole way here. And your mom told me she went somewhere with your dad." She kisses me. I nod and hug her again. She hugs me and looks at me. She feels my forehead. I smile and shake my head. I kiss her and walk Into the living room. I pick Payton up and look at her. I rub the side of her head. Y/n wraps her arms around my waist and presses her body on mine. I bite my lip and wrap Payton up. I kiss her head. I walk upstairs and lay her on moms and dads bed. I rub her arm with my finger and walk out. Y/n looks at me. I kiss her. She hugs my neck. I hold her waist.
"You could carry me to your bed" She looks in my eyes. "What do I get for it?" I look in hers. She shrugs.
"What do you want?" She hugs my chest and looks up at me.
"Um. What do you think" I look In her eyes. "I'm bleeding.You can't bang me" She looks at me. I groan and kiss her.
"Okay" I hug her and pick her up. She sits on my waist. She kisses me.
"Can you at least take your clothes off?" I smile to her. She shrugs. "Maybe" she kisses me. I smile.

I lay beside her. I rub her leg.
"Can I wear one of your shirts?" She looks at me. I reach and grab the one I took off last night. She grabs it and puts it on. She lays her head on my bare chest. I pull her leg up and lay it on mine. She holds my hand. Payton starts crying. Y/n whines and rolls on top of me. I pick her up and stand her up. I kiss her and walk out. I grab Payton. She stops crying. I smile and kiss her head. I lay her back down. I walk back into my room. Y/n is laying on her stomach and is looking on her phone. I lay on top of her. I press my self against her. "Please" I whisper in her ear. She looks at me. She shakes her head. I pout and kiss her. I hug her and lay my head on her shoulder.
"Can you get your boner off me? It's making me horny and I don't want to be" She mumbles. I press it harder on her. She looks at me and bites her lip.
I smile and sit up. I sit on her back and kiss her neck. "Stop" She moans and pushes me off. I smile and look at her. She sits on her knees. I grab her sides. I tickle her. She giggles and grabs my arm. "Stop" she laughs harder. "Why?" I smile and move my hands higher.
"Because I said" She laughs. I smile and look in her eyes. I stop and lay my forehead on hers. "I love you so much" I rub her cheek. Her eyes widen.
"Will you marry me?" I look in her eyes. "Are you being serious?" She looks at me. "No" I kiss her.she slaps my arm. I laugh and hold her. She lays her head on my chest.
"I was going to say yes" She whisper's. I hold the back of her head.
"I need to get a ring" I look at her. She nods and looks at me. I smile. She kisses me. I hug her and sit up.
"I'm going to take a shower" I kiss her. She pouts. "You can come" I look at her. "What about your child?" She holds my hand. I shrug. "We can leave the door open" I kiss her and stand up. I reach for her hand. "Just go" She looks in my eyes. I look in her's and nod. I smile and walks out.

I get out of the shower and wrap a towel on my waist. I walk back into my room. Y/n looks at me. I get a pair of underwear and put them on. I sit beside her and grab Payton. I look at her. She looks up in my eyes. I slightly smile and hold her On my chest. She yawns. I smile and rub her cheek. Y/n hugs my chest. I smile and look at Payton. I rub her cheek more and she looks at me. I smile and hold her.

I lay Payton back down on mom and dads bed. I lay down beside y/n. She hugs me. I look down at her and smile. She smiles and kisses me. I kiss back.
"You so hot" I mumble on her lips. She shakes her head. I nod. "You are" I rub her leg and kiss her neck. She rubs my back with her finger. I bite her. She moans. I smile and look at her. She kisses me. I hug her. "I love you" I look in her eyes. "I love you too" She looks at me. I hug her.