'How bad'

Smut

I go into the Kitchen. Y/n hugs me. I kiss her head and hold her. She looks up to me and kisses me. I rub her lower back and kiss her back. I smile and pull her closer to me. She smiles. I go into our room and lock the door. I look at her. "I haven't touched you for like, 13 months" I look at her. We laugh.
"Well don't get me pregnant" She looks at me. I bite my lip. "I'll try" I push her against the wall. I kiss her neck. She puts her hand on my bare chest and rubs it. I put my hand on her waist. She moves her hand down and teases the front of my pants. I smile and bite on her. Her body tightens up. She moves her hand across the front of my sweatpants. She grabs onto me. I moan on her neck. She breathes on me. I put my hand up her shirt and rub her side. She slips her hand into my pants. I raise my head up and look at her. She kisses me. I kiss back as she grabs onto my boner. I bite her lip. She takes her hand out and I pull her over to the bed. I sit her on my lap. I press myself on her. She bites her lip. I pull her shirt off and throw it on the ground. I rub below her breast. I take her bra off and kiss her collar bone. I lay her beside me and I get on top of her. I pull a cover over us and get on my knees. She grabs onto my boner. I groan and bite my lip.
She spreads her legs. "Nic" She looks at me. I close my eyes and pull her shorts down. I sit in front of her. I slowly pull her underwear down. She watches me. I throw them on the ground. I kiss her waist. I go down and lick above her Vagina. "Please" She looks at me and whines. I go down and put my tongue in her. She whines and her body clenches. I smile and start to place kisses on her. I spread her legs farther apart and bite on her. She half way screams. I smile and touch myself. I start to lick up her body. I raise up a little and spread her legs back. I press my self on her and bite my lip.
"Do you want my dick in you" I whisper in her ear. She quickly nods.
"How bad" I breathe on her neck. She flenches. I smile and hold her neck.
"Bad?" I bite her ear. She nods. I nod and pull my pants and underwear off. I hold my self and she looks at my hand.  I look at her and put my tip in her. She bites her lip. I push in her and kiss her.