Sick

Me and y/n started going back to school for the last week and Prom
Is on the last day of school.

I walk into the classroom. Y/n is up on a chair and she's writing on the board.
I grab her sides. She jumps. I smile.
She smiles. I look at her. She's wearing on of my shirts, Black shorts and Converse. She puts her hands on my shoulders. I lift her down and the bell rings. We sit in our seats. She looks at me. The teacher walks in. We watch him. "Okay class. Since it's the last week you will be in this school, I want you to pick a partner and Write about what you liked about your time here" He writes on the marker board below
Y/n's name. He smiles to his self. He puts the marker down. Me and y/n have only been to school for about 4 months this year, The rest we was home schooled. I look at her. I scoot my desk beside her. She looks at me.
"Your going to prom with me, right?" I look at her. She shakes her head. I stare at her. "Bitch. We almost have two kids together." I whisper. She giggles. I smile and look at her. I look at her stomach and back at her. She smiles and holds my hand. She looks at her phone. I grab it and take a picture of myself. She laughs and grabs it. I smile.
She looks in my eyes. I smile.

I walk into Payton's classroom. She has her head on the table. The teacher walks up to me. "She threw up earlier" she looks at me. I nod and bend down beside her. She turns her head and looks at me. "Do you feel better" I rub her back. She shakes her head. I nod and stand up. I pick her up. She lays her head on my shoulder and I grab her backpack.

Y/n goes to her house after school.

After school, I walk into Payton's room and take her clothes off. I put a pair of shorts on her and look at her. She lays her head on my shoulder and hugs my neck. I lift her up and lay her down on her bed. I cover her over. She lays her head down and looks at the tv. I leave the door cracked and walk out. I go into the living room and a car pulls into the driveway. I open the door and Owen and Logan walk in. We sit on the couch. Owen looks at me.
"Where's my kid?" I point to her room.
"She's sick" I shrug. He nods. She screams. We jump up.

I walk into her room. She has her arms crosses on her stomach. She cries. I pick her up and look at her. She cries and looks at me. "My tummy hurt" She sobs. I nod and brush the hair out of her face with my finger. She sobs and hugs my neck. I go into the living room and sit her on my lap. She looks at Logan. He smiles to her. She slightly smiles and lays her head on my chest. I hold her.