Valentines day

Nic's POV

I go into the kitchen. Y/n walks in behind me. There's flowers on the counter. I put my hands up and look at her. She smiles and looks at the card in it. "Love you. From Nic" she reads out loud and looks at me. We laugh. I smile and pull her closer to me. I kiss her.
"I seriously love you" I look in her eyes. She blushes and smiles.
"I seriously love you too" She kisses me and hugs me.

We sit on the couch. I look at her.
"My parents are getting a divorce and they both won't be back" She hugs me. I lay my head on her shoulder. She kisses my head and raises me up. "I'm sorry" she looks in My eyes. I shrug. She kisses me. I smile and hold her waist. Payton climbs up on me. She curls up on my lap. I smile and rub her arm with my finger. I look at y/n. We listen as Payton breathes.
"We made this." I look down at her and at y/n. She smiles and nods. I smile and lift Payton up. She holds onto me. I hold her.

That night

Me and y/n get half asleep. I have my head on her boobs and her legs are across my lap. "DADA" I raise up and kiss y/n. I open the door and walk into Payton's room. I turn the light on. I pick her up. She cries. "What is it?" I hold her head. She just cries more. I kiss her and walk into the living room. I wrap her blanket around her and hold her on my lap. She grips onto my shirt and cries harder. I look at her. I play with her hair. I sing to her. She calms down. Y/n curls up beside me.

Next morning

I walk into the kitchen. Logan and y/n are dancing around the kitchen and listening to locked out of heaven by Bruno Mars. I raise my eyebrow and look in the living room. Owen has Payton on his Lap. I shrug and sit at the table. I look at Instagram. I like
Some stuff I was tagged in and turn
My phone off.

We sit on the couch. Logan holds Payton, next to me. I look at y/n.
"You and Owen are the only Americans in this house." I brag. She raises her eyebrows. "You and Logan aren't. Payton though" she points to me.
"Do you guys know what she is yet?" Owen looks at us. Y/n shakes her head and in nod. "She's mixed Nic" She looks At me. I stare at her.
"She's Australian" I look in her eyes. She shakes her head. I nod and kiss her. She nods. I smile and wrap my arms around her.